💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat loses over 200k IG followers, Noah Schnapp gains almost 1M

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Doja Cat has lost over 200k Instagram followers after hitting out at Noah Schnapp.

The 26-year-old singer recently called out the Stranger Things star for sharing their private messages, in which she asked the young actor to set her up with his co-star Joseph Quinn.

Social media analytics company Social Blade has since measured a hefty drop in Doja Cat’s Instagram account, falling from 24.34 million to 24.14 million in less than a week. Meanwhile, Schnapp’s following has increased from 24.25 million to 25.17 million in the same period of time.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TwistedTeeth

I wouldn't worry too much about it. All she has to do is post a funny vid on tiktok and she'll triple her following again.

ddbacce40b9161fa76347c424724f50a7f38104c

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉

Helxig

I love Doja and she's so funny, but she does need to get her anger problems under control. She has temper tantrums and blows up too easily

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Dojo

doesn't it cost like like 1 US dollar to buy 1000 followers? she will fix that easily 

Helxig
11 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

What’s the detailed drama?

Noah Schnapp posted screenshots of Doja messaging him on instagram where she was asking him to hook her up with his Stranger Things co-star Joseph Quinn :laughga:  then she went offffff about Noah on live

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Chromatography

200k is not a “hefty” drop. it’s less than 1% of her total followers. calm down 

Meat
29 minutes ago, TwistedTeeth said:

I wouldn't worry too much about it. All she has to do is post a funny vid on tiktok and she'll triple her following again.

ddbacce40b9161fa76347c424724f50a7f38104c

She did a "funny" post making fun of Amber Heard's sexual assault testimony yesterday. Maybe the insufferable Depp stans will follow her now.

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I love Doja and she's so funny, but she does need to get her anger problems under control. She has temper tantrums and blows up too easily

I wonder if it's anger issues or she's just way burnt out. 

TwistedTeeth
5 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I wonder if it's anger issues or she's just way burnt out. 

More than likely burnt out. I recall her saying in a video how exhausting it is having to deal with people online. It was very "I'm the artist and you're the public" but over her nails, lol

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉

Archived