đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Multiple members of Gaga's OG dance team quit

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

killme89

The way some of you jumped at the opportunity to criticize gaga is so gross. NONE OF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Quit virtual signaling you are not helping anyone. You want to make a cause for helping people with abuse? Go volunteer at your local homeless shelter, or go and try and help at your local food shelter. There’s so many ways that you can actualy use your time positively.  Tweeting a pop star that she better fire her employees (days into her world tour) isn’t doing anything but serving yourself. You think you get a star because you criticize your fav? You don’t lol . I say this with the most respect because I know in the end we are all fans, But you all need to mind you own business. Let Gaga and her team handle it , they are NOT amateurs. You are the amateur here. There’s a reason why police don’t let civilians get into Investigations , that can possibly lead to hurting not only the outcome but the Investigation itself. The way some of y’all are acting from just assumptions and rumors and shady tweets is gross. This already hit TikTok and the Gen public. I’ve seen post and the comment are ALL dragging Gaga and I can’t help but feel that we , her own fan base made this worst. 
       oh and I know your gonna drag me for this but idc I had to let that out. Gaga has always been such a huge positive Influence in my life. I know she’s not perfect nobody is. But one thing I will always do is give the benefit of the doubt to those I love and admire. I suggest you all do the same. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Burqa4Fashion
On 7/11/2022 at 10:26 PM, NicoB said:

Bitch I am SCREAMING :enigma:

(I am also on page 36, trying desperately to catch up to — currently — page 80:wtfga:)

Mister G
24 minutes ago, Burqa4Fashion said:

Bitch I am SCREAMING :enigma:

(I am also on page 36, trying desperately to catch up to — currently — page 80:wtfga:)

That Twitter video is disturbingly funny LOL.

Suuus
1 hour ago, rasclautmangos said:

For all we know Richy may have already been investigated/talked to and The Haus took his side over the dancers.

Or the opposite we dont know

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, killme89 said:

the Gen public

I just tried to find articles about this on Google news and all I found was some **** gossip website 

gagaisitalian
On 7/12/2022 at 12:28 PM, Schwerk said:

Why put other artists down? Guess you're being the cheap one here?I'm not a fan of JoJo, but that girl is a hard working beast of a teen pop star. Todrick's behavior of late has been appalling, but he is a very talented individual. 

They're both laughable compared to Gaga.

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
On 7/11/2022 at 2:42 PM, GRIMEZSZ said:

Finally and hoping for the end of the Squirrel era. He’s definitely full of himself. And being honest i’m like 100% sure that CBT is going to have a lot of cringy and ugly choreo.

That's for sure

No wonder why the dancers left

rasclautmangos
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

Or the opposite we dont know

Nope. I'll guess we'll wait and see. 

Delulu Rogers

I don’t understand why anybody thinks she’s go public with this. Unless there is a huge court case that becomes public then nobody will hear anything from her 

dutchyguy

Is there any update on this from the last 24 hours, or just users fighting? :derpga:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived