Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Multiple members of Gaga's OG dance team quit

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Just texted Caroline.Again she said Gaga is not guilty.Asked her if they filed a complaint and if Gaga knows about this.

”Can’t say at this time but thank you for your support” was her reply 

I guess she means the complaint would be filed against richy then? or who is the complaint submitted to in this scenario i don't even know lmao. Because surely the usual course of action would be to complain TO richy as he's their direct superior but because he's also the alleged abuser can they go over his head and submit a complaint to a higher up?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
24 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Some of you are incredibly blood thirsty and seem a little too excited to denounce Gaga for the actions of a man, especially after every alleged victim has made a point of NOT BLAMING HER :partysick:

pin this! please!

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
1 hour ago, Maria Brink said:

… half of her team quit due to toxic work environment. This is the woman who preaches kindness. She needs to standby what she preaches. People have said things publicly so Gaga should address it. 

it wasn't half of her team, it was about 5 or 6 dancers

lets make sure we spread the facts in an age of misinformation

mother, what must i do?

Cameltoe Chariot
10 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed that this was allowed to go on, and for so long, under Gaga’s Haus and watch. 

While I understand Gaga can’t have her eyes everywhere, and perhaps no one brought this to her directly, it is shocking. For someone who has been abused, gone through trauma, and is a mental health advocate, it is shocking. 

This needs swift action and resolution. As Gaga has stood on that stage countless times praising all these dancers as family that have been together over a decade, and now that family is torn apart. 

What a sad time for the Haus of Gaga. 

More like what a sad time for Gaga, having her fanbase spread misinformation and wild speculation while literally knowing NOTHING about what’s happening behind the scenes.

Some of you seriously need to touch grass.

13 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed that this was allowed to go on, and for so long, under Gaga’s Haus and watch. 

You are disappointed that what was allowed to go on for so long ? Not only do we not know whether Richy is guilty or not, we don't even know what he's accused of.

Edonis
3 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

oof 

Asiel has worked with Gaga since the near-start of her career, when Richy was still doing backup and assisting Laurieann…it is so sad to see this kind of stuff happen to a group of people that were thought to be tightknit and happy. I sincerely hope that a proper internal investigation id done and Richy is removed. There should be a zero tolerance policy for workplace abuse and toxicity.  

CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, MOT said:

You are disappointed that what was allowed to go on for so long ? Not only do we not know whether Richy is guilty or not, we don't even know what he's accused of.

We have no reason to not believe these dancers who have been part of this family just like the rest of us. 

Suuus
12 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

We have no reason to not believe these dancers who have been part of this family just like the rest of us. 

I dont think this user is saying that i think this user is saying that we should not make assumptions until we know the full story

CanadaGoesGaga
6 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I dont think this user is saying that i think this user is saying that we should not make assumptions until we know the full story

Sure.

We are also allowed to react in real time to a wave of people we have celebrated coming forward with their truth. 

We are also allowed to state we feel disappointed in the entire situation. 

Of course people can change how they feel as more information is hopefully made available :) 

Suuus
7 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Sure.

We are also allowed to react in real time to a wave of people we have celebrated coming forward with their truth. 

We are also allowed to state we feel disappointed in the entire situation. 

Of course people can change how they feel as more information is hopefully made available :) 

I never said you arent allowed to do that but this user also never said that we shouldnt believe the dansers

SevenAteNine
3 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

While I understand Gaga can’t have her eyes everywhere, and perhaps no one brought this to her directly, it is shocking. For someone who has been abused, gone through trauma, and is a mental health advocate, it is shocking. 

This needs swift action and resolution. As Gaga has stood on that stage countless times praising all these dancers as family that have been together over a decade, and now that family is torn apart. 

What a sad time for the Haus of Gaga. 

how about we stop blaming gaga for the actions of someone else huh?

RIP 9.

Papergangstuh

It's on ONTD now (with lots of misinformation of course) and a lot of the comments are already criticizing gaga: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/123813339.html?noscroll&utm_medium=endless_scroll#comments

ONTD in the past has gotten lots of their stories "stolen" by actual big name sites. I don't know if they are still that prevalent but yikes.

Ashley
3 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

It's on ONTD now (with lots of misinformation of course) and a lot of the comments are already criticizing gaga: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/123813339.html?noscroll&utm_medium=endless_scroll#comments

ONTD in the past has gotten lots of their stories "stolen" by actual big name sites. I don't know if they are still that prevalent but yikes.

I didn’t know ONTD (or livejournal) was still a thing. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived