💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Multiple members of Gaga's OG dance team quit

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Okay you’re definitely too passionate in defending this abuser and making excuses for him blaming the victims. This is your 100th reply in this thread blaming the victim and making up nonsense theories about how it’s her fault and she’s just being dramatic. I don’t know why you’re allowed to post anymore because this is EXTREMELY triggering to people who have been abused by someone. What you’re doing is not cool and you simply need to stop. I’ve never seen someone being this defensive against something unless they’ve been the part of that, Richy is that you? If not, please respect the victim and chill out with victim blaming. PLEASE! 

Did you even read my comment? I stated that I was a victim of abuse. So It’s okay to silence me as a victim but everyone else can speak? Lol. Again, I am not victim blaming Montana or trying to trigger any abuse survivors. 

Either you deal with it publicly or deal with it privately. Either way one of the two approaches ought to bring the abuser to justice and to give the victim some closure and peace. 

I admire her bravery for going so publicly. that doesn’t mean it doesn’t open a whole other can of worms for her though. There’s now going to be the pressure at some point to reveal more details about it and that’s an awful position for a victim to be in. 

I let the legal justice system take care of it for me because I knew the social justice route wouldn’t give me that closure I needed. I hope this route gives Montana the closure and healing she needs.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
20 minutes ago, GGM said:

Did you even read my comment? I stated that I was a victim of abuse. So It’s okay to silence me as a victim but everyone else can speak? Lol. Again, I am not victim blaming Montana or trying to trigger any abuse survivors. 

Either you deal with it publicly or deal with it privately. Either way one of the two approaches ought to bring the abuser to justice and to give the victim some closure and peace. 

I admire her bravery for going so publicly. that doesn’t mean it doesn’t open a whole other can of worms for her though. There’s now going to be the pressure at some point to reveal more details about it and that’s an awful position for a victim to be in. 

I let the legal justice system take care of it for me because I knew the social justice route wouldn’t give me that closure I needed. I hope this route gives Montana the closure and healing she needs.  

And as much as you feel sorry for her you’re still doubting her and sharing these theories? Sorry but this is nit the right thing to do. Like you said we don’t know anything so let’s just leave it at that and FOR NOW believe the victim and respect her/them. This has been alleged by at least 5 people, one of them alleged sexual abuse. Let’s not make up theories. 

Oriane

If measures are taken in the next few days, it means they care more about bad publicity than anything :awkney:

There's no way that people who can do something about this haven't been made aware of it before. How could you expect things to change if you don't let anyone know? And the dancers quit anyway, they didn't have anything to lose by stating the reasons when they did.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

mmmmonster

I will leave LG out of this for now -- no one here knows if LG knows or doesn't know (who knows, maybe people around her are shielding her from all of this so as to not distract her), but her team FOR SURE would've caught wind of this by now.  Even if they are all abstaining from social media, which I don't think they are, PR would've notified her manager at the very least.  No one here knows whether her manager has communicated this to her, or if she was told some BS excuse for why her longtime dancers weren't invited to this tour, so let's not speak in definitive terms when it comes to whether she has knowledge of this.  

The tour won't be cancelled over this (even if they decide to fire RS right now), but I'm eager to see how / if her team will respond to this.  Contract concerns are non-issues if abuse is in play, so from a legal perspective, there's nothing stopping them from firing an abuser.  On a related note, I have had reservations about some HOG members for some time now -- seems like she's surrounded by people who claim to be her "friends", but there is always a conflict of interest (what she does or doesn't do directly impact their livelihoods) and as a result, it is possible that some people might not always act in her best interest.  I'd like to see how her team of kindness punks address these serious allegations, because it will speak volumes.

Wet Fire

Those of you mentioning the sexual abuse incident of 2012 need to STOP mentioning their name and please just go by saying one of the dancers or a dancer. They clearly didn't want their private DM to be leaked. Not that it would change what happened to them, but we can respect their choice not to have been outed like this :triggered:

Space Cowboy
7 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Those of you mentioning the sexual abuse incident of 2012 need to STOP mentioning their name and please just go by saying one of the dancers or a dancer. They clearly didn't want their private DM to be leaked. Not that it would change what happened to them, but we can respect their choice not to have been outed like this :triggered:

I’m sure some part of him knew what he was doing when he dm’ed a fan..

13 hours ago, Nathan said:

We are talking about an environment that promotes and protects someone who would abuse others emotionally and it seem, sexually. There is no way you can employ someone for that long, have so many people leave in succession who are long time staff members under the same ‘manager’ (in this case, dancers under Riche) and not know what’s happening.

Idk I can definitely think of how that could happen, especially with Richy manipulating the situation

And we know Gaga has been dealing with a lot of her own issues the past years. She may not have been able to be aware of that much going on w her team

Tinnitus15
9 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Tell that to Ellen.

Ellen’s case is WAY too different.In her case the staff complained  about HER(THEIR BOSS).Meanwhile the dancers aren’t complaining  about Gaga.All of them have said they love her.Richy’s the problem here

monketsharona

Just a random thought wouldn't it be a bit weird if Richy is showing up on the Chromatica stage as a dancer ?

I know there's no way she'll cancel all he has done as a choreographer for the show but at least she should cancel  his dance involvement on stage until there is an investigation.

I just hope it won't hurt the chances of us getting a Chromatica Ball documentary (if rumours are true), because Richy obviously has a big backstage role.

RudraCNG
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just a random thought wouldn't it be a bit weird if Richy is showing up on the Chromatica stage as a dancer ?

I know there's no way she'll cancel all he has done as a choreographer for the show but at least she should cancel  his dance involvement on stage until there is an investigation.

I just hope it won't hurt the chances of us getting a Chromatica Ball documentary (if rumours are true), because Richy obviously has a big backstage role.

Maybe I'm wrong but he hasn't performed as a dancer in tours/MVs/etc for a long time, right? 

Sherry

Not some of you relating Gaga with Ellen. The dramatics :saladga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

RenegAde
50 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Maybe I'm wrong but he hasn't performed as a dancer in tours/MVs/etc for a long time, right? 

Yeah I think he only performed as a dancer when he was still under laurieann 

MrHappy
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

Last time he showed up was at the Super Bowl but thats it, nothing after that.

1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ellen’s case is WAY too different.In her case the staff complained  about HER(THEIR BOSS).Meanwhile the dancers aren’t complaining  about Gaga.All of them have said they love her.Richy’s the problem here

I don't think it was, the official complaints were about people under her (some producers who were then let go)

• Admin locked this topic

Archived