news

Multiple members of Gaga's OG dance team quit

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

Gonna miss her so much! For those in the know, I remember making her laugh when I yelled "goood garden update!" from front row at JWT and it was so precious 🥺 

Absolutely here for the idea of Gaga hiring her to replace Richy 🥴 Manifesting so much success for her in her future endeavors 

Delulu Rogers

Oh wow. Well Richie always seemed very full of himself and gave problematic vibes. He looks like the type that would be a horrible boss 

Pennywise

Us squirrel haters keep winning it seems :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Kimmo

This really made sad and mad… 

Richard really needs go, I still find it crazy that from every member of the Haus, Richard always struck me as a stuck up person always very diva like… I always thought it was me being my usual judgmental ghey but turns out I was right the whole time :saladga::saladga:

Hottie Detector

Rebel

How are your choreos HORRIBLE and on top of that you're horrible to work with? Damn she's gonna be missed :fatcat:

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

but I do hope she is keeping an eye on the situation with Richy. If he's driving good dancers away I don't see how she can put up with that

Yeah especially because it’s a man (who’s “above” her for being her choreographer)  x woman situation. I really really hope sexism has nothing to do with it. Maybe Montana will spill the tea later 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Cameltoe Chariot

PSA: I'm just going to remind everyone here that there are definitely contracts involved when it comes to the position Richy holds within the Haus, just like any job. They're on the eve of Gaga's first tour in years and locked in until at least the middle of September... and who knows how tied into the Vegas residency he is and if there are still date commitments there.

It's not as easy as simply firing him, without a massive lawsuit if he's petty. They only way forward I can imagine is by not renewing a contract, whenever this current one ends. So please don't turn this into Gaga's fault, Montana clearly made a point of saying she's not the problem.

27monster27

People are already commenting "bring Montana back" on his Instagram.

he/him/his

Cruelty

No shade but this is the most exciting Lady Gaga-related thing to have happened since the Super Bowl

67b.gif

Putang Ina Mo

His choreographies are a wack PLUS he's allegedly a horrible person to work with? Not a good mix.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

• ChicaSkas changed the title to Multiple members of Gaga's OG dance team quit
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived