2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

The roof is closed

Any new updates from that girl?:laughga:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
magicfever
On 7/12/2022 at 4:01 AM, ELECTROHEART said:

If that special guests are the ones from DOC then she can keep them :iamfair: only Rina is worth it.

I‘m sorry but have you seen some of the other people from DOC live?

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, magicfever said:

I‘m sorry but have you seen some of the other people from DOC live?

like charli xcx, one of my top hotties

Superlove GIF by Charli XCX

she/her

magicfever
1 hour ago, Lady JarJar said:

like charli xcx, one of my top hotties

And just like Charli and Rina a lot of the other artists are great performers who would certainly be very welcome on stage :flower:

Ultimecia

Do you guys remember the girl that snuck into the JWT's rehearsals / light tests to spill the tea on the suspended bridges, and Bloody Mary beeing on the setlist? Icon :pray:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

NichuuB
22 minutes ago, magicfever said:

And just like Charli and Rina a lot of the other artists are great performers who would certainly be very welcome on stage :flower:

Dorian might not sing live, but like most pop girlies and drags, their show is amazing, super full of energy and super fun!:firega:

Property of @Whale

7 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Do you guys remember the girl that snuck into the JWT's rehearsals / light tests to spill the tea on the suspended bridges, and Bloody Mary beeing on the setlist? Icon :pray:

No but I do remember this being the first photo posted and the sheer MELTDOWNS that occurred because everyone jumped to conclusions before seeing the stage in actual full show mode with lights and whatnot :enigma:

I was eagerly waiting in the GA at a Lana Del Rey show the night of the first Joanne tour stop. And I too saw the pic right before the show started, and was a little confused as well. 

But after the show ended and Lana finished “Off to The Races”, I saw all the updates cause by then, the Joanne show was about 3/4 through, and when I tell you I was SHOOOOK :firega:

83v5tjcde8dz.jpg

Ultimecia
1 minute ago, SS77 said:

No but I do remember this being the first photo posted and the sheer MELTDOWNS that occurred because everyone jumped to conclusions before seeing the stage in actual full show mode with lights and whatnot :enigma:

Oh boy the meltdowns were real, I was stalking Periscopes (does that platform still exist btw?) of the opening night, trying desperately to find a stream with decent quality and framerate :enigma:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

EGOT2027

is this the thread where we delusionally refresh all day waiting for any possible pics?

Magneto
50 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Oh boy the meltdowns were real, I was stalking Periscopes (does that platform still exist btw?) of the opening night, trying desperately to find a stream with decent quality and framerate :enigma:

Omg, yes! Us sharing links to suddenly watch from a different angle but still only 5 pixels. The sheer gay panic when the stage went Scheiße :giveup:

Free my mind

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

Periscope does I think? I remember the last time I used it was opening night of enigma but that’s it 

Moonlight on Water
10 minutes ago, jimgatsio said:

Apparently this photo is from the stage being built. Idk if its fake or real.

FXojrXlUsAE_MkH?format=jpg&name=large

looks like someone is about to get sued

she/her

jimgatsio
Just now, Lady JarJar said:

looks like someone is about to get sued

Nahhhh. Apparently this pic is fake. Sorry:poot:

Archived