Mother of Puppies

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
latina twilight

FLvMJXfXMAItgMD.jpg

i'm gonna miss this meme

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

ELECTROHEART
4 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

If that special guests are the ones from DOC then she can keep them :iamfair: only Rina is worth it.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Starmie25
11 hours ago, Regina George said:

I mean.. her tour is starting in few days.. Ofc they’ll build the stage for it.. Why are people this hyped? 

imagination GIF

Future Lovers
14 hours ago, Geflikker said:

How is this possible? 
she only has two days stop between different shows :wtfga: it definitely could be built in just one day

Most stadium tours travel with two stages for this exact reason. It is not typically possible to convert a stadium and do an entire load in and build for a stadium show in two days. 

Usually, one stage is always ahead of the other. While she is performing in Dusseldorf, the second stage will probably start going up in Stockholm. Once she finishes in Dusseldorf, that stage will then get sent off to Paris and so on and so forth. 

skaxboy

I’m hyped. This sort of stuff excites me! Hell, even seeing your dates announces and tickets buying hype me up! It adds to the anticipation  

I love to go to small shows and big arena pop shows. I always love the feeling of waiting and then loosing it the second you realize the lights are going off and the show is about to start. Then you’re left in the dark for a minute and all of a sudden you hear the opening note. This time it’ll be the build up of Chromatica I.

We have waiting for this album for a while. And though it delivered, I still was left hungry. That’s why I’m going to a few shows. I just don’t want to spoil much for myself. 

danbekim

911 POP EMERGENCY EVERYONE!

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

LandonM170
34 minutes ago, MrGermanotta said:

guys thats a fake!

In the video it shows an arena not the stadium

The Mercure Spiel Arena has white, yellow, red and green seats. Calm down 😂 you can also see that this venue is quite small

It's now deleted 😂 

ugh don't we love people trying to cover up there tracks :trollga:

TimotheeChalamet
8 minutes ago, erfaan said:

Do we have any updates?

Only that rehearsals are probably starting tomorrow because the stage isn't fully built yet

Wet Fire

I think I came across a photo of more than 20 trucks, apparently eith stage props, standing outside the stadium.

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, tylertremallose said:

no one has attempted to fly a drone over yet

The roof is closed

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived