EGOT2027
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Wait a minute you might be right

we need UK monsters to see this and go hard on the gay detective game ASAP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

Rumour also has it that she’s using the BTWB stage set again. just like she did the last time 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Rumour also has it that she’s using the BTWB stage set again. just like she did the last time 

What do you mean?

TimotheeChalamet
5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

When did she do that? I have absolutely no recall of this happening, nor remember people talking about it 

ARTPOPNick
9 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

you mean, the frame they build around the stage? Like the roof, the screens and the main infrastructure?

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

I love that being lazy is paraphrased into something intentional. 
Whats wrong with teasing and showing the process of the tour to a fanbase that at large will never see the show in live anyway?

Please???her musical director keep saying they’re working night and day,she’s not lazy.She’s rehearsing 

EGOT2027

a part of me worries the lack of teasing is because she doesn't really care about this era, but a part of me thinks she wants it to be a surprise bc she's trying to
make it soooo good to make up for how screwed over the era was
again and again. i can't believe
after all the jokes about this tour
never happening we are finally
here y'all !! i really feel like we are in for something very, very special

edit: i have no idea why it formatted like that but oh well!

bpmMonkey
16 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Please???her musical director keep saying they’re working night and day,she’s not lazy.She’s rehearsing 

I didnt say shes lazy. Its the people who usually would do the promo. I don‘t expect her to film on her own time, edit pictures or her musical director. But there are people who do this for a living… and it was a decision to not hire anyone. Thats what im saying

Sherry
1 hour ago, Bat said:

Must be MI6 HQ than since on all other locations in London she would've been spotted by now, can the UK monsters please step up their motherfu.cking game and do a search for her and this ''location'' :trollga:

She's not there. Take this with a grain of salt but a fellow monster who also lives near me (London) stated that they aren't rehearing on the actual stage yet. They haven't set up the whole thing. Just some parts of the stage and will do the final full stage rehearsals in Dusseldorf. They didn't specify where they got this info so I'm taking that with a grain of salt as well. He said they're rehearsing in some kind of warehouse and it is not big enough to set up the whole stage. If this info is infact true, prepare for the collapse because the stage must be HUGE then. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

PunkTheFunk

Might as well tell me "Lady Gaga is breathing and the oxygen is entering her face through a top secret location."

NATAH

why are y'all so an*l about this tour being teased so bad? :air:

threads keep getting derailed and locked cus y'all keep having tantrums. the tour is coming, just sit down, read a book and touch some grass whilst you wait :air:

mother, what must i do?

Stephen
48 minutes ago, NATAH said:

why are y'all so an*l about this tour being teased so bad? :air:

threads keep getting derailed and locked cus y'all keep having tantrums. the tour is coming, just sit down, read a book and touch some grass whilst you wait :air:

Thank you it's so annoying :air: writing whole essays and business analytics.

I guarantee she's gonna post when it's only a few days left before the tour. She doesn't NEED to do it any earlier. They just look like this-

Emotion Reaction GIF

ModernEcstasy
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

When did she do that? I have absolutely no recall of this happening, nor remember people talking about it 

2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

What do you mean?

There was a rumour going around, before the Joanne Ball, that she was going to bring back the BTW ball stage for the London shows. 
It was of course all lies. 

Archived