Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Power Radio strikes again: Gaga rehearsing in a top secret location

sara57

Featured Posts

Reality
16 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Y'all think she's avoiding promo because she doesn't care... I think she's avoiding promo because she's coming for maximum impact on opening day :firega:

It's also like...who cares about the promo anyway? Like, let's just hope the show itself is good. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yes it’s basically sold out..20 tickets left for the whole event 

I thought Arlington had a lot more left, and Arhem too??

she/her

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Lady JarJar said:

I thought Arlington had a lot more left, and Arhem too??

For the whole event in DĂŒsseldorf lol

Wet Fire

Yeah...I'm pretty sure they are trying their best to avoid leaks. They want the first night to be a complete surprise, hence the intentional lack of revelation of stage and all that.

badfaith

vocals rested, i am ready to be slayed :giveup:

NichuuB

What if she won't be on the tour and it's just Ava max singing and going around doing some gigs?

Property of @Whale

Must be MI6 HQ than since on all other locations in London she would've been spotted by now, can the UK monsters please step up their motherfu.cking game and do a search for her and this ''location'' :trollga:

Cruelty
Just now, Bat said:

Must be MI6 HQ than since all on all other locations in London she would've been spotted by now, can the UK monsters please step up their motherfu.cking game and do a search for her and this ''location'' :trollga:

I have no clue where she's rehearsing, but I know she's used LH2 Studios in Acton in the past, it's big enough for a stadium stage, and Westlife moved out 5 days ago. So let's send the London monsters in that direction I guess?

no-filter-tour-rehearsals-lh2-studios-20

CatelynnMarie

does anyone remember that monster that did an IG livestream trying to get any glimpse of anything during rehearsals i think it was RIGHT before JWT started? i remember literally laying on my couch, staying up for so many hours just watching lmao. the start of TCB and all the secrecy is reminding me of that moment. it's giving me hype but also makes me nervous lol 

Mother of Puppies
30 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yes it’s basically sold out..20 tickets left for the whole event 

I just had a look at the opening show at ticketmaster and there are no tickets left. :samanthac:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I just had a look at the opening show at ticketmaster and there are no tickets left. :samanthac:

18 tickets left still :glamourpuss:

StarstruckIllusion
20 minutes ago, Bat said:

Must be MI6 HQ than since on all other locations in London she would've been spotted by now, can the UK monsters please step up their motherfu.cking game and do a search for her and this ''location'' :trollga:

16 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

I have no clue where she's rehearsing, but I know she's used LH2 Studios in Acton in the past, it's big enough for a stadium stage, and Westlife moved out 5 days ago. So let's send the London monsters in that direction I guess?

Not y’all plotting â˜ ïžâ˜ ïžđŸ˜­â˜ ïž

perchedT for the follow thru tho

Moonlight on Water
37 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

For the whole event in DĂŒsseldorf lol

ohhhhh gotcha gotcha

she/her

Tinnitus15
20 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Wait a minute you might be right

MelbHawker
45 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Sorry :giveup: I just wanted to post this so people can lower their expectations about some teasing in the upcoming days bc it is very likely we won't get any until the opening night. 

No need to be sorry, I was shading the Twitter page who tweeted it. :classy:

Archived