💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taking requests: Dolby Atmos FULL Rip

TheLocals

Featured Posts

TheLocals

Hello! I've been able to rip the dolby atmos songs by Gaga into each seperate channel, and I've made a google drive folder for it here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14uIu93kPBsUDk34AR9D5dmBpjL213TNP?usp=sharing (RN theres ARTPOP and Venus as examples).

Basically how this works is, channel 1-2 are the MAIN parts (main vocals, main instrumental), channel 3-4 are the background beats and sometimes hidden vocals, while channel 5-6 are the more hidden stuff (and my fav part to listen to).

If anyone wants, I can do any song that's on dolby atmos and just add it to the folder. Please feel free to mention me with any requests. 

he/they

Nathan

Shocking how bad this feature is on Apple Music. Completely deconstructs the song and destroys the layers. 

Still can’t believe some elements from all songs are just gone. Sour Candy intro is 💀

HugoJG

Do MANiCURE please! There are some hidden vocals even on the stems we got last year

LittlePoppist

Honestly - anything and everything from ARTPOP. Thanks so much for doing this, it's really cool.

TheLocals
6 minutes ago, HugoJG said:

Do MANiCURE please! There are some hidden vocals even on the stems we got last year

Doing this RN! just uploaded Perfect Illusions, Hey Girl, and G.U.Y., then ima add more Joanne songs and any specific requests

he/they

TheLocals
3 minutes ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Could you add Chromatica to your list as well? 

Yes! I remember a while ago there was a mega folder posted here with all the dolby atmos stuff (like all 6 channels), I'm not 100% where it is now (i tried searching but couldn't find anything). if anyone here knows/has that link that would be awesome 

he/they

Ayoherewego

Thank you for doing this can you add Donatella to the list please and thank you 

GovernmentHookah
7 minutes ago, TheLocals said:

Yes! I remember a while ago there was a mega folder posted here with all the dolby atmos stuff (like all 6 channels), I'm not 100% where it is now (i tried searching but couldn't find anything). if anyone here knows/has that link that would be awesome 

Yeah I remember the original thread when Chromatica was released on Dolby. The original author has not responded since then to re-uploading the tracks.

StarstruckIllusion

Omggg Channel 5 of all of these 🤤🤤 Amazing work! Do Dance In The Dark, Aura and Telephone next pretty plsss 👉👈🥺👉👈🥺👉👈🥺

Schizophonic

Mary Jane Holand, Dancing in Cirlcles, Dance in the Dark and Fashion 

thank you so much

Archived