💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Predict the Wig for Chromatica Ball

Savage

Featured Posts

Savage

What color/style do you think it will be? I am guessing the pink/orange/purple ombré she used at the Marsha P. Johnson virtual fundraising event and also the night of the album release at her home with Bobby. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko

Lady-Gaga-neon-green-wig.jpg

and it will slowly get bigger as the tour goes on, eventually encompassing her and a large wig in heels will replace her for the later dates

Actual patient

Kimmo

I’m hoping for the Enema Wig but lavender this time and puffier… 

Either way she better hurry so I can update my gif..

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488611ec3df058d9ec7ff5cdd27515678b2d6a458b07&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

Borisapillar

The Enimga wig has already been dusted off to further end careers and cure world hunger.

franminervini

I hope she wears ponytails, the pink wig she used to promote Stupid Love is stunning. I would love to see her wearing that one specifically.

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

JazzGa

I would love a slowly evolving wig that changes on different legs of the tour like the BTWB :giveup: There were many AMAZING Chromatica era wigs we just got a tease of in 1 potato quality social media video pic/paparazzi pic

Like what if she started with a hot pink straight wig in a cyber-topknot like in the album photoshoot/Stupid Love...

EYmI8ZcWkAUPFDK.jpg

then Freddy added some orange and purple highlights and they curled it like the Marsha P Johnson fundraiser vid...

20200625_015154.jpg.d5a09c20e4819f98a6f2

then they dyed the roots dark and left the ends purple like the Rain on Me wig...

il_570xN.3607527282_8nwc.jpg

then for a different continent she changed it up to the icy blue wig she wore for that Well Institute promo vid :giveup: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwHKo6bL6dasLff33RzNj

Omg my wig nostalgia I need help :nooo:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Dojo

c'mon the ENIGMA wig needs a comeback! it was legendary and part of our pop culture

Benji
3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

c'mon the ENIGMA wig needs a comeback! it was legendary and part of our pop culture

julia-fox-black-eye-makeup-trend-2.jpg.8

GypsyVida

These:

IMG_0133.jpg

1265ff2f1d8f8314fe52bb65f72e732d.jpg

fc225b67a9a44022f9821faaf77c478bb0a1d491

The last one would be styled differently so it won't get caught in her face.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Juanlittlem

A pink bob just like the Government Hooker tiktok she uploaded, also would live for a ponytail a la Stupid Love.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived