About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max - Maybe You’re The Problem (BBC The One Show)

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Love 1
stevana229

I loooooveeee Ava Max but this song really doesn't do it for me. its her first song that I don't love 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
VasilisVas

I don’t see how this is the lead single of her sophomore album. This song sounds exactly like it belongs on Heaven & Hell.. :oops:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
LadyEnigma

i didn’t like this song at first but it grew on me, not lead material but it is a bop

Reginald
Posted (edited)

Ava has an incredibly strong voice, why do they keep turning her background vocals volume to 10/10? :partysick:

It feels like she's only live singing adlibs, while the bg vocals carry the overall song.

Anyway, I love the song itself.

Edited by Reginald
Million Dollar Baby
Reginald
16 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It feels like she's only live singing adlibs, while the bg vocals carry the overall song.

Jeez.. after listening again the bg vocals are actually louder than Ava. She's belting to be heard over them. :grr: Get it together, people! 

The struggle. :ladyhaha: She is SERVING BELTS, though. 

Million Dollar Baby
Gagaism

I went to see her at the KTU’s event 2 weeks ago and it’s really annoying the way her backing vocals and base sounds higher than her voice. 
I like the song but I hope she will have better ones on the album.

Id really like to see her doing a proper tour and singing Take You To Hell someday, one of her best songs. 

• Love 1
Reginald
12 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Id really like to see her doing a proper tour and singing Take You To Hell someday, one of her best songs. 

Me too. I would buy tickets for an Ava Max solo tour in a heartbeat.  

Million Dollar Baby
  • Love 1