💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B's 'Hot Sh*t' music video is not done yet

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

"I shot a video for it. It's not done. [..] I did this video like a couple of months ago and I did something that I never did before and that's CGI. I never done CGI before and I never thought that it takes so long to do. [...] We got a date on when we was going to get the video back and then it's like when we look at it it's like what the f***. I was just upset. I was upset mostly because it's like damn we're not going to use the video to drop. [...]  It's going to drop it's just not going to drop with the release like I would have loved."

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Stephen

Damn that sucks. I hope it isn't too far away. Wonder what it looks like.

dit

It's ok. tons of artists release the song and then the video like 3 weeks later or whatever so i think it should be fine. The song may not debut #1 without a big video but it could climb or serve longevity with the MV coming later instead

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, dit said:

It's ok. tons of artists release the song and then the video like 3 weeks later or whatever so i think it should be fine. The song may not debut #1 without a big video but it could climb or serve longevity with the MV coming later instead

I'm just not sure how it's gonna have longevity because the song isn't the most commercial and thus not too radio friendly. I guess playlisting could do a lot for her, and maybe if she performed it live with some good choreography that kicked up a tik tok trend. 

Archived