šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP now available in Dolby Atmos

Contra

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

omg folks they uploaded Chromatica in dolby too! šŸ™€šŸ™€šŸ™€šŸ™€šŸ™€ Iā€™m so surprised šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji
28 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

What I did is I already had ARTPOP downloaded before since I transferred it from my computer. I just download the tracks I wanted in atmos and made a playlist. Then switch to atmos and it plays all the ones with it as atmos but those without it just regularĀ 

That does sort of work but then you kind of need to do it for your whole library because then songs you havenā€™t got downloaded will be Dolby too if itā€™s availableĀ :messga:

ARTPOPe

The low background vocals in ARTPOP's chorus andĀ verses, finally so clearĀ :nooo:

Stream The Love Invention

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Benji said:

That does sort of work but then you kind of need to do it for your whole library because then songs you havenā€™t got downloaded will be Dolby too if itā€™s availableĀ :messga:

yā€™all donā€™t need to delete songs from your libraryā€¦ just remove the downloads and reDL with dolby on. (also you donā€™t even need to DL them to stream.)

Iā€™m seeing the word delete a bit too much todayĀ :wtf:Ā 

Benji
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

yā€™all donā€™t need to delete songs from your libraryā€¦ just remove the downloads and reDL with dolby on. (also you donā€™t even need to DL them to stream.)

Iā€™m seeing the word delete a bit too much todayĀ :wtf:Ā 

I tried that but when I turned Dolby back off the Dolby tracks I had downloaded played as the normal versionĀ :messga:

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Benji said:

I tried that but when I turned Dolby back off the Dolby tracks I had downloaded played as the normal versionĀ :messga:

wellā€¦ yea, you need to keep dolby on. itā€™s designed that way on purpose. itā€™s kinda annoying tbhĀ Ā 

StarstruckIllusion

now we just need Born This Way in dolbyā€¦ the title track in dolby is absolutely GODLY. sad no new dolby songs today come close to it but oh well

Benji
31 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

I donā€™t mind this version of Aura, it sounds great but I donā€™t like the use of the demo vocals. Iā€™ve always thought they were messy and too much for the song, and the switch from the final vocals to the demo vocals for just one phrase in the second verse feels weird.

Iā€™ve also always been a defender of the changes made to the songs for the final version of the album and it feels like admitting the constant whining of the fans was right all along.

I get what youā€™re saying but we donā€™t really know what version Gaga actually prefers.

If I had to guess, Iā€™d assume Gaga likes the version with shouting. Ā The shouting vocals were a late edition as the Burqa demo is spoken word and Gaga leaked the version with her shouting. Ā I suspect the label thought it was too much but she liked it more so leaked it for us.

I understand defending ARTPOP because you like the album or era but the ā€œwhining fansā€ didĀ get a lot right and knew Gaga wasnā€™t feeling the era from early on.

Regardless, I hope one day for a anniversary Gaga will put out a new version of ARTPOP that she feels like she has full control over.

phantasmas
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

I cant tell the differenceĀ :selena: someone post a comparison, pls

nvm I can hear the difference with headphonesĀ :poot:

phantasmas
1 hour ago, ARTPOPe said:

The low background vocals in ARTPOP's chorus andĀ verses, finally so clearĀ :nooo:

the Hee-Hee's are my faveĀ :fan:

Pop Music

ARTPOP truly is the best album of all time and I 100% need to schedule a full listening with my AirPods Max to the new dolby atmos version of the recordĀ 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

Mr Ricky

AUWEFBOYUIQWEBVIUWQEBVIUBWEBVUIBUIWEBV

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Crossfit

chun li

I had many orgasms listening to the different layers of Chromatica last year and I'm looking forward to do anything to have those for ARTPOP too

Archived