💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé reveals RENAISSANCE album cover

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy
43 minutes ago, Aussie said:

I also read part of it will be country-influenced.

Then she can keep it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erfaan

LOVE the cover but WHY is the instagram caption legit the same thing Gaga posted about Chromatica? 

MaybeKermit
42 minutes ago, erfaan said:

LOVE the cover but WHY is the instagram caption legit the same thing Gaga posted about Chromatica? 

Tbh even tho we link Gaga with this kind of theme, it’s nothing new/never done before. Many people can share the same way and she shouldnt invent completely new words/make it sound deeper than needed to convey one same message

doppelganger
2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

thanks! i've wondering this too! is it disco? is it house? is it disouse? what is going on up in here

I hope it isn't disco. There has been so many disco retreads over the years. BMS may not be the most original track, but it's certainly singular in its intention. I'm pretty stoked about Renaissance in the way I haven't been for any Beyonce record.

julz

Aside from B and the disco horse... i like that there is no Renaissance wording on the cover. 

RenegAde
8 hours ago, Jose P said:

Ok weirdo, anyways… you’ve always been extremely weird when it comes to these topics but lemme keep my mouth shut :lolly:

Its you always resulting to name calling, unable to hold different views without your little irrelevant feelings getting hurt. Tactless kid. Grow tf up :trollga:

skedaddleBItCh

The cover is beautiful. I don't know what are you guys going on about :laughga:  While it's okay to nitpick stuffs, it can go overboard when it comes to Beyoncé (and sometimes Gaga)

The description does remind me a LOT of Chromatica though:messga: Chromatica deserves more respect from stans

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

MelbHawker

Cover is very simple (I don’t mean it as a criticism), and she looks amazing on it. I can appreciate this cover for what it is & I’m hoping the music on this album supports it.

Ceres
12 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

yes, because gaga looked like she was having a blast on the covers of ARTPOP, joanne and chromatica :huntyga:

... she was a statue for ARTPOP it wasn't even her lol :koons:

✧ ✧ ✧

rinasawachanta
11 hours ago, erfaan said:

THE JOURNEY CONTINUES I guess lmao

Archived