Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B shares snippet of her new song featuring Kanye West and Lil Durk


Featured Posts

Teletubby

 

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Fame

I'm going to have a new personality after hearing the full song I can already tell:vegas:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
BUtterfield 8

Can she work it out with her label and release the damn MV :giveup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dojo

sounds like UP :bear:

i was expecting a house bop, her rap style would b perfect 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
AndiGaga

Sounds the same like everything she released the last few years

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
snakes

girl you don't need any label promo, you can do it yourself as long as the song is good. 

and it does sound like a bop :music:

Link to post
Share on other sites
TylerBR97

This sounds like her last 60 singles

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

sounds like UP :bear:

i was expecting a house bop, her rap style would b perfect 

I mean yeah that would serve but why would you expect house tho? has she hinted ab that before?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dojo
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I mean yeah that would serve but why would you expect house tho? has she hinted ab that before?

 

well after drake i legit thought hot a-list rappers would jump on the trend :bradley: 

i love rap in general, so house infused rap? a dream! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

 

well after drake i legit thought hot a-list rappers would jump on the trend :bradley: 

i love rap in general, so house infused rap? a dream! 

well tbh she probably was sitting on this song for months and months 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dojo
24 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

well tbh she probably was sitting on this song for months and months 

so did Drake, Beyoncé, Charli, Gaga, there was no excuse 

and on TOP of that, i bet this song will sound just like mid version of wap and up, no evolution, no reinvenchan, no ascendance. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

so did Drake, Beyoncé, Charli, Gaga, there was no excuse 

and on TOP of that, i bet this song will sound just like mid version of wap and up, no evolution, no reinvenchan, no ascendance. 

what?? how is cardi supposed to follow a like one-month old trend? ykno Gaga was sitting on Chromatica songs for over 2 years, right? give her a break lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

what?? how is cardi supposed to follow a like one-month old trend? ykno Gaga was sitting on Chromatica songs for over 2 years, right? give her a break lol

3 years 

 

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...