About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
science

Rare albino otter spotted in Iraq

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

1.JPG?VersionId=KVoHrhfma__g2YebqQhDpGQF

This rare albino Eurasian Otter was spotted in Iraq.

"We are really thanking the fisherman who found it for refusing to accept these temptations and for preserving this animal without selling it, trading it, or without (allowing it to) exit Iraq's borders." says Mahdi Laith, head of media and public relations, Iraq Green Climate Organization.

"This animal faces many threats so we need to it as much as we can and put an end to the hunting and killing of these animals and protect them in Iraq's environment."

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

Source

• Love 20
GypsyVida

I'm glad they left it alone. It deserves to stay in its natural habitat.

Stream RENAISSANCE
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
LilyLark

I was just thinking they should offer the people who found the otter a small reward. Yes, money for doing the right thing is a bit silly BUT it would probably encourage other poachers, etc. to follow the fisherman's path of treating this otter well and not killing him.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
catsounds

it's so cute omg :selena:

59 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yes, money for doing the right thing is a bit silly BUT it would probably encourage other poachers, etc. to follow the fisherman's path of treating this otter well and not killing him.

Money for doing the wrong thing is common so that's not silly at all :bradley:

poordat
  • Like 1
Gagaism

“Da rrvaRrrnabazdas shiuvrirrasszx doutahashhshsashashasshxx itubiurahshhahashhx dratatrarararashhhxx hushharrraxhhmm miumorahtatarararax” 

:enigma:

Smother Em Eh

What a beautiful animal! I’m glad they let it be 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
FfFfFfFF
17 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

I'm glad they left it alone. It deserves to stay in its natural habitat.

Actually, they moved it in a protected space, which is better because albino animals have generally low survival rates in the wild. The fishermen 100% deserve praise though, they could have sold it or kill it.

• Like 2