đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in prison

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TheSlash
7 hours ago, PrettyLilMonster said:

Can we stop jokes like this? He might be an a**hole and the things he has done are unforgivable but I also don't think an eye for an eye and/or r*pe wishes are the way to go. :patrizia:

7 hours ago, Oriane said:

You should watch this video, it's very eye-opening

Guys, I would never actually wish for something like this to happen to anyone. I know it's a serious topic. My humor is very....questionable at times, but I'm very well aware of the seriousness behind it.

Ew, David!

InTheCloset
8 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

Back of the cell, making shivs, getting naughty, no invitations it’s a private party :derpga:

And i oop:air:

The abyss stares back

Oriane
2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Guys, I would never actually wish for something like this to happen to anyone. I know it's a serious topic. My humor is very....questionable at times, but I'm very well aware of the seriousness behind it.

I know, I've linked you the video because watching it made me realize just how common this joke was and how it really contributed in not taking this kind of subject seriously. I assure you, when you're not watching it you'll never want to make these jokes again :bradley:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

tomdsgn

I was watching Trapped In The Cupboard the other day, never fails to make me laugh 

It’s early in the morning

I’m just waking up

I got a rumble in my belly

I am R Kelly

Voice calls out “hey baby”, my woman comes on the scene

I think “Oh damn girl, I wish you were 13”

Archived