💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Ball 2.0 vs Born this way Ball

Ikvs

Featured Posts

BORN THIS WAY BALL :legend:

But I love the Monster Ball too :flutter:

Maybe I like more the BTWB because I was at the Monster Pit and in the MB I was at the bleachers.

Judging only by videos, I have to say BTWB.

MB is better in terms of pacing, execution, and overall costumes, but I think BTWB is better in conceptualization, plotline, and performance.

--

-I have to say, though, I think MB1.0 is the best in terms of conceptualization. If it weren't a rushed tour and had a bit more fine-tuning I definitely would have preferred it to 2.0, possibly even BTWB.

-MB (both) have the better wigs, not gonna lie. While I enjoy BTWB's variance in styles and colors, there's something unusually appealing about MB's consistency and rather traditional/classic looks. I wish she kept the banshee tails longer, even range it in different colors. Would have been iconic imo.

-BTWB's first stage makeup was the best of all her tours, imo. It really brought out the alienistic look. The makeup now is pretty much MB's.

-I think BTWB has an advantage is having better performances because of her experiences with TFB and MB.

-BTWB's first intro was better. I don't like its current one, so I have to say MB's intro worked well. I'm glad she chose Highway Unicorn, though, it's a--logous to both DITD and Paparazzi, very effective.

3 points in and ready for more

BTWBALL by far, i got to be in the Monster Pit and even though i already knew almost every detail about the show it felt new and it was just amazing, about the MB at first i didnt like it that much but now i love it, still BTWBall for the win <3 its so sad to know she will hardly come back here ToT (Costa Rica)

Pole dancer

potprincess

I haven't went to the born this way ball yet but I can't wait to see the "facelift" on january 11th

I am going to that show!

Antoni

I just realized that both opening has purple lighting

Gotta have the royal purple for the Queen. :legend:

My name isn't Timmers

potprincess

The Monster Ball 2.0 was INSANE, I went twice in two cities including my hometown! I can't wait to go to the Born This Way Ball, but from the videos I have seen I like The Fame Monster era so much more! I'm one of those Monsters that misses TFM, sorry! Hate me!

gagalovesme

the BTW ball is a HUGE step up from the monsterball, it's practically flawless :legend: it's much more slick, the props are outstanding, the castle is mind blowing, the pit catwalk thing works really well asuihduisih i just can't fault it! i still absolutely adore the monsterball though, it was an impressive first world tour, i prefer the make-up and some of the costumes at the monsterball like the living dress :flutter: but i still feel beyond privileged to have been able to go to both because they're the best things i've ever seen <3

Archived