đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)

sara57

Featured Posts

NATAH
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Am I a child? If I were UKish, I'd call them Toilets :samanthac:

@NATAH do y'all do this or did I just start a revolution?

omg i think you just started somethin... :bradley:

let me go plant this seed :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GipJo

I found people on the internet very binary thinking, she doesn't perform for him at a conservative donation party, she is here for the wedding. Political aside, everyone has life, it's sad to see that you guys see political position as people's only trait of identity when the situation here is completely not political at the first place.

This is why the world has gone to ****, everyone taking side, don't want to understand each others and just witch hunting everyone who don't agree with you, even though we could be related in so many other aspects.

Internet makes opinions heard but in a  way also makes opinions unheard, because you would only find people who you agree with and won't bother to look outside of your circle. The gathering of opinions would crowd your thinking, you would only see things as the gathering sees.

ChicaSkas

My god they need people like me to bootleg start to finish literal history like this as it freaking happens :giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Jack3257

She’s probably singing at the wedding and then staying in Europe until the tour starts.  Might be a way to pay her Jazz hand before they don’t perform for a while.

KindnessPunk

Sometimes I wonder if she does these gigs more for her Jazz band, so that they can continue doing gigs/getting paid. Like, I have no doubt they’d be fine doing gigs on their own, but having Gaga performing with them adds a lot too ($$). And seeing that she won’t be in Vegas for a while, maybe she wants to be able to do gigs with them as much as she can before going on tour? I know Brian is very successful, but does he use the same band? Idk, I might be reaching. 

KindnessPunk
32 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

She’s probably singing at the wedding and then staying in Europe until the tour starts.  Might be a way to pay her Jazz hand before they don’t perform for a while.

Omg my thoughts exactly lol!

llemesm

I don't see how is this a problem. She is a singer, that is her job. At the end of the day she is earning probably more than a million dollars just to sing in a wedding and hang out in a beautiful place in Italy. What a life! 

ProfessionalClown
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

You'd record Sire for me though, right? :hor:

Only for you bby

Rebel

Wait what… she really performed for a Tory at the same time as conservatives banned abortion rights in the US? She’s not even broke to be doing this… :triggered:

Massive Monster

Her hair !!!

Like in the Goverment Hooker TikTok she did.

It suits her so well and gives off bitch attitude

:nooo:

Kind regards

• Admin changed the title to Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived