đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retrosexual123

When did Gaga become this money obsessed?! Singing at the private wedding of a billionaire Tory donor?

Expected a bit more from you Stefani…

PartySick
1 hour ago, Fresco said:

Ahh, this sounds beautiful. What does it mean being armored? Does that really just translate to being in costume, or did she go full-on kevlar type bulletbroof armor for some weird reason?

The latter, I believe. 'Cause she knows we found out she's singing ARUTW without us so she's protecting herself :huntyga:

I'm sure bulletproof vests work on acrylic nails and body glitter too :oprah:

đź–¤

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

The latter, I believe. 'Cause she knows we found out she's singing ARUTW without us so she's protecting herself :huntyga:

I'm sure bulletproof vests work on acrylic nails and body glitter too :oprah:

She’s protecting herself cuz the Chromatica managers are ascending to Earth and fighting her for not promoting Chromatica :neyde:

NATAH
18 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

When did Gaga become this money obsessed?! Singing at the private wedding of a billionaire Tory donor?

well she always wanted to be a superstar, she just did a good job at hiding the love for money at the start :madge:

mother, what must i do?

PartySick
20 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

You realize this is her job right? :bear:

It's work :bear:

đź–¤

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

She’s protecting herself cuz the Chromatica managers are ascending to Earth and fighting her for not promoting Chromatica :neyde:

Managers need to chill :patrizia:

She's touring in three weeks :laughga:

đź–¤

Tinnitus15
21 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

Nothing wrong with it.If she has the free time to do it why not?

ALGAYDO
23 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

Lmao she’s been doing these types of gigs since the get-go, y’all just never bothered to look into it until recently for some odd reason 

Benji

Gross, he’s a Tory donor.

This is like performing privately for someone who funds the Republican Party in the US.  Not a good look.

PartySick
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Lmao she’s been doing these types of gigs since the get-go, y’all just never bothered to look into it until recently for some odd reason 

"Performing in an Ikea parking lot, Stefani? I expected more from you!"

"Selling out Madison Square Garden, Gaga? So greedy omg"

"Going on a world(ish) stadium tour? How much money will quench your thirst, ma'am?!"

It's just another gig tbh :bear: I only see one problem and that's that we woN'T GET TO SEE IT :cryga:

đź–¤

Tinnitus15

My girl enjoying her Italian wine and getting her checks while some of yall getting pissed at her!Thats iconic behaviour Red Carpet Inspiration GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

PartySick
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Gross, he’s a Tory donor.

This is like performing privately for someone who funds the Republican Party in the US.  Not a good look.

Just now, PartySick said:

I only see one problem and that's that we woN'T GET TO SEE IT :cryga:

Ok well now I see two problems :laughga:

đź–¤

Benji
Just now, PartySick said:

"Performing in an Ikea parking lot, Stefani? I expected more from you!"

"Selling out Madison Square Garden, Gaga? So greedy omg"

"Going on a world(ish) stadium tour? How much money will quench your thirst, ma'am?!"

It's just another gig tbh :bear: I only see one problem and that's that we woN'T GET TO SEE IT :cryga:

She’s singing for a man who funds everything she has said she’s against… people are right to question it.  Do you put a price on your morales?

• Admin changed the title to Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived