About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

House Rep. thanks Trump for “white life” victory

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

The Fame

I'm glad OP posted a video because this seems so outrageous and unbelievable. Like she actually just came out and ****ing said that? What the actual hell? 

• Like 2
G U C C I

What’s crazy is this so far from being shocking to me it’s sad. I mean yeah she actually said it out loud but they’ve been saying it since 2008 when Obama was elected but no one listened. I was called overly dramatic and crazy but here we are suffering the most extreme white lash in history because America had the audacity to elect a black man. 

• Like 5
Abbey911

I'm not surprised or shocked by this, they will get more and more obvious as time goes on. They are the party of oppression and not real freedom, unamerican and traitorous.

Any pronouns
  • Like 4
PartySick

Well...it's obviously going to be played as "oh, she said 'white' but meant to say 'life', that's why she corrected herself right after" but :huntyga:

a well-made wiener is a thing of beauty.
  • Like 2
Roughhouse Dandy

They've been telling us for years since his administration first got some power. This is just the beginning. 

💜
  • Thanks 1
ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Well...it's obviously going to be played as "oh, she said 'white' but meant to say 'life', that's why she corrected herself right after" but :huntyga:

I’ve already seen people saying it. But like, “white” and “life” aren’t close enough to make that mistake… 

• Like 2
Chromatography

i hate this god forsaken country 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
PartySick
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’ve already seen people saying it. But like, “white” and “life” aren’t close enough to make that mistake… 

I think it was a Freudian slip tbh

a well-made wiener is a thing of beauty.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
CatelynnMarie

vile pile of puke i'm so done with this c**try. i just literally stared with my jaw dropped like are you KIDDING ME? 

Edited by CatelynnMarie
AnnaNicoleSmith

White life?

The Office Reaction GIF

Lady JarJar

I hope she stubs her toes so hard, they get shot up into her eyes.

Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
  • Thanks 1