Lady Gaga will perform at a private wedding in Italy

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LovingIsACherryPie
10 minutes ago, Shav33l said:

That's not her in the video lmao, she wouldn't get her own lyrics wrong :billie:

3 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

That can't be Gaga. That doesn't sound anything like her. 

At this point I'm convinced it's fake... :(

doppelganger
12 hours ago, Stephen said:

Hmm it's funny that everyone assumes it's a random rich person and she's just doing it for the paycheck. 

Gaga has so many friends / connections all around the world - musicians, actors, designers, filmmakers, random celebrities, random wealthy people. It could very well be a wedding for someone she knows. Private doesn't mean there's no connection between Gaga and the couple getting married.

If my close friend asked me to work at their wedding instead being invited as a guest to enjoy the wedding, I'd be giving them the middle finger. Not to mention, the cost of flying her entourage and band.

This is undoubtedly a highly paid gig. Gaga probably makes $1-2million per date for each Chromatica Ball date. She's not gonna fly to halfway across the world for a few days, and then back to the USA with her Fibromyalgia for anything less than $2m.

ELECTROHEART

I'm wondering if she's going to stay in europe until the tour opening, I mean why did she flew exclusively to Italy for a private wedding? She didn't even went to NY for the MET :triggered:

Maybe she's going to continue the rehearsals in london or berlin during 2/3 weeks and then fly to Düsseldorf for the big night :huh:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ChicaSkas

Wanna bet it was a Gucci 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

I can't really know since it was filmed with a damn calculator :messga:

*cannot breathe, laughing too hard* :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

pachinko

So she rather be in Italy for a private wedding than acknowledge gay pride? NYC Pride is/was this weekend. 

RAMROD
47 minutes ago, pachinko said:

So she rather be in Italy for a private wedding than acknowledge gay pride? NYC Pride is/was this weekend. 

??

As with other events. She would have to be invited to perform there. Well, did she? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling
51 minutes ago, pachinko said:

What a ridiculous thing to say, calm down and take a seat. 

CyanDante
9 hours ago, VTV said:

wait is that really Gagz?

8 hours ago, Regina George said:

Is this her? She sounds… bad?

8 hours ago, LG2008 said:

Is that really her? She sounds... a little bit different :oprah: Not bad, tho

8 hours ago, Ivy said:

I don't think it can be her, why would she be wearing a big tent like dress like that :selena:

7 hours ago, pink sushi said:

Umm are you guys seriously doubting if that’s her? :rip: It 100% is :air:  

Its not her. Its Donna Marie, a Gaga impersonator, and this video is not from the Lake Como wedding. :rip: I don't think a billionaire is going to hire an impersonator for his wedding. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

NATAH
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

im actually surprised she hasn't acknowledged anything right now

i assumed she was too busy but it seems she can clear her calender for a few million :flop:

mother, what must i do?

LilyLark
19 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

Is that what I think it is? Because of the human rights violations in Qatar? I’ve only seen Christina in those events :enigma: she has even more weird ethics than Gaga herself

Yes, unfortunately Christina does it a lot (as does JLo).  I love both, so sigh. And I'm not trying to single out Qatar in particular, but I'm using it as example as for some reason a lot of famous people seem to be performing at private parties there....

Qatar has hideous human rights abuses and has a quasi system of slavery going on right now. So do a handful of other countries (Saudi Arabia, the Uyghur genocide in China, etc.), but as I said above...using Qatar as an example because it's the one place where right now, for some reason, famous singers at parties seems to be not that uncommon.

I have mixed feelings at people even performing at say, sporting events (World Cup will be in Qatar) but I do think there's degrees of "sh*tty"....performing at an international event like the World Cup of Qatar, even if I think it should be boycotted, is not as bad as performing for some wealthy dude in Qatar imo.

Tinnitus15

So I just asked one person(with some info) and they told me she’s doing those events so she can rehearse her vocals for the ball.It’s not something random.

Archived