Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbie and Ken seen on Set looking like dolls 😮


Featured Posts

Aglaya

Margot Robbie giving Joanne :vegas: the joker rumour must be true then 

could mean anything
  • LMAO 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
BLACKOUTbritney

Grandpa ken could still get it :diane:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nathan
17 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Grandpa ken could still get it :diane:

He’s 41

  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
thatfoxyfeeling
30 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

They really could not have gotten a worse actor for Ken lmao

I think it's a satirical take on the Barbie universe? I'd imagine there's gonna be a lot of references and metaphors to the beauty standards in our society. Greta Gerwig isn't gonna disappoint with this. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
3 hours ago, Sneaky said:

They really could not have gotten a worse actor for Ken lmao

Really? I find it a pretty interesting combination. It's not just about the looks, it's also about the acting and Ryan is one of the best.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wet Fire

Wait a minute. I just looked up the wiki page of the movie and the cast mentions 3 sets of Barbie and Ken in the movie. Apart from Margot and Ryan they're:

- Issa Rae as another Barbie

- Simu Liu as another Ken

- Hari Nef as another Barbie

- Ncuti Gatwa as another Ken

:gum:

Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaNicoleSmith
3 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Wait a minute. I just looked up the wiki page of the movie and the cast mentions 3 sets of Barbie and Ken in the movie. Apart from Margot and Ryan they're:

- Issa Rae as another Barbie

- Simu Liu as another Ken

- Hari Nef as another Barbie

- Ncuti Gatwa as another Ken

:gum:

When I thought it couldnt be messier

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
6 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I think it's a satirical take on the Barbie universe? I'd imagine there's gonna be a lot of references and metaphors to the beauty standards in our society. Greta Gerwig isn't gonna disappoint with this. 

Honestly don’t even waste your time explaining it because people don’t even care to turn their brains on and think. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Galvon
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

Really? I find it a pretty interesting combination. It's not just about the looks, it's also about the acting and Ryan is one of the best.

Also they look good together

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...