RAMROD

HEARD IT AAAAHHHHH!! :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Scar97
33 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

The song is giving monotonous, four-minute Sour Candy + Free Woman :toofunny:

A literal nightmare 

LaLa

So I'm someone who loves a long song, has been complaining about songs getting shorter and shorter, etc... but... I think it's way too long :selena:

Maybe it'll grow on me

Crescent Bloom

for beyoncé to not hype her previous top-tier work, but then try to hype this ... :madge:

Spoiler

I really love the sample like I'll never get over Show Me Love, but the production is so one-note. They really couldn't do much more with the production, the lyrics are generic, and her delivery on the "rap" part is just bad. this cannot be real.

Crescent Bloom
3 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Streets are saying it sounds like  "Sour Candy" x "SWSW" 👌

Keen

Samples this song:

Which Charli sampled earlier this year here:

I'd argue that Sour Candy's production is a tad more dynamic (more layers, a bit of a switch up, and FXs) than what I've heard on the BMS full leak. 

Anderson123

I just can't believe that we're getting another Show Me Love song after You Used To Know Me lol.. I mean these songs are cool but triggers me that they're getting more attention than Sour Candy, which should've gotten a damn music video by now.

Break My Soul is cool and can't wait to listen how it flows with the rest of the album but why does it feel like it's the same instrumental on loop? Almost 5 minutes and it's the same thing over and over again. The fans and critics are gonna jump on this like it's the second coming of Jesus just because it's Beyoncè doing dance.

Starmie25

I hate to compare, but I always felt Kelly was the one who really shone in dance/electronic beats - 

She excelled with the Guetta collabs, along with "Work" and that recent one "Crazy" too. 

Archived