new music

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronnie

She went full on BeyonGAY with this one haha I’m lovin this! First Drake, now Beyoncé?! I’m queer for it!

SimonBaetens

After one listen I’m not sold. It’s very repetitive but not super catchy. Sounds like a Rupaul song tbh.

Born This Way

I don't really like it :samanthac:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

AshIey

Upon first listen - this song is cute but I’m not wowed. Love the lyrics, but I miss Beyoncé’s voice, she sounds so monotone and almost bored idk. 

NichuuB
31 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

how? the house flair is obvious in Chromatica but it was watered down with pop, BMS is deep house like authentic 80s house, I honestly don't think the Gaga comparisons are justified

I would say chromatica is synth pop with house inspiration 

Property of @Whale

Dojo
3 minutes ago, GGM said:

Loool exactly. I mean chromatica has a couple of good tracks don’t get me wrong. (ROM/Babylon/sine from above) 

CHROMATICA is a beautiful album but is not even a house album to begin with.

this comparisons are ignorant and ridiculous, like what is the point? :bradley:

nodandsmile

hopefully this is another Run The World/4 situation for me where I hate the lead but ended up loving the album because idk what the f*ck this is... 

angry table throw GIF

monketsharona

It is truly a Renaissance ! 

So Beyoncé getting a ticket to go to Chromatica and I love it so much :firega:

Gosh I'd give anything to get a new Gaga x Beyoncé song. It is the perfect time now Bey is doing dance / pop / house

Magic Mike

sounds promising. but too cold and intellectual for me - didn't hit me. i'm super hyped for the album though

Wet Fire

Why does it always happen that one group of you always drags Gaga into discussion and then another group comes to be hypercritical of what Gaga did to attack the first group. This whole cycle is so irritating.

There has been a reemergence of house and disco since 2019. Beyoncé doing house doesn't take away from her credibility. 

And to those saying Gaga doesn't go all out in her albums (not going full on country in Joanne, not going deep house in Chromatica), Gaga's vision mostly lies in mixing the genres and creating a third sound (as she did with Sour Candy most evidently). She loves being on intersections of sound.

OT: I love this song. :giveup:

NichuuB
29 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Its a hypnotic beat but I can not stand that man screaming in the background

It's big freedia's bounce. I understand why you don't like it, but i love it:fan:

Property of @Whale

Battle 4 Ur Life

listening now and glad I’m not the only to find similarity to Chromatica’s sound.

meaning it sounds great and I love it at first listen.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

NichuuB
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Huh.jpg

Where were y'all in 2020/2021?? Busy complaining on how y'all hate BLOODPUP? Or complaining Free Woman & Babylon are not the versions you wanted that y'all forgot to appreciate it then?? :oprah:

Not saying break my soul is an amazing song, cuz it's just ok, but chromatica has some bad songs, and free woman and fun tonight are part of them. House influenced? Yes. Good? No.

Property of @Whale

Archived