Crunchyroll x Chromatica merch arrived

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

What's it like???

I REALLY wanted some of this merch because imo it's some of her best merch in YEARS... but after the original Chromatica merch I bought being so low quality I swore off buying her merch ever again :smh:

I'm jealous. They look so cool!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

What's it like???

I REALLY wanted some of this merch because imo it's some of her best merch in YEARS... but after the original Chromatica merch I bought being so low quality I swore off buying her merch ever again :smh:

I'm jealous. They look so cool!

The material doesn’t feel super cheap and it’s nice overall. The print around the face looks a little blurred but that’s about it. 

The Fame

Can you post what it actually looks like? In real life not just the website pic lol

LateToCult

@Helxig @The Fame

D8-B228-DA-504-A-4478-AEF6-EB506260-B4-C

There’s a little heart next to her eye in the front 

A410-D897-A9-F5-46-F4-B5-F2-95317-FCE8-B

Colors are more faded in person than in online pics but that’s to be expected.

15-CF7858-8-D52-43-E3-A23-C-484-F4-A6-CB

844-A039-B-2-E9-F-4160-9-C03-8-A6-CADFEA

The face on the back gets a little blurry but nothing major.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

@Helxig @The Fame

D8-B228-DA-504-A-4478-AEF6-EB506260-B4-C

There’s a little heart next to her eye in the front 

A410-D897-A9-F5-46-F4-B5-F2-95317-FCE8-B

Colors are more faded in person than in online pics but that’s to be expected.

15-CF7858-8-D52-43-E3-A23-C-484-F4-A6-CB

844-A039-B-2-E9-F-4160-9-C03-8-A6-CADFEA

The face on the back gets a little blurry but nothing major.

It looks SO much better quality than the Chromatica merch!! I so wish I bought some now :smh:  oh well! Happy for you that it's actually decent quality! The designs are so cool!

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It looks SO much better quality than the Chromatica merch!! I so wish I bought some now :smh:  oh well! Happy for you that it's actually decent quality! The designs are so cool!

Agreed! Her own site merch is very poor quality. She should collab with Crunchyroll more often. :messga:

Helxig

Agreed! Her own site merch is very poor quality. She should collab with Crunchyroll more often. :messga:

My Chromatica shirt is so blurry and the pink is orange :green:  and it's gone even more blurry from washing. The underwear is so thin and the elastic is so weak it's not worth wearing

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

My Chromatica shirt is so blurry and the pink is orange :green:  and it's gone even more blurry from washing. The underwear is so thin and the elastic is so weak it's not worth wearing

Not the chromatica jockstrap being thin and weak. A loss for the gay community. :fatcat:

Helxig

Not the chromatica jockstrap being thin and weak. A loss for the gay community. :fatcat:

Literally :laughga:  it doesn't make anything look good I'll just say that.

Honestly, homophobic. I neverr though I'd say this about Gaga but... homophobic

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Literally :laughga:  it doesn't make anything look good I'll just say that.

Honestly, homophobic. I neverr though I'd say this about Gaga but... homophobic

When she said put the “o” back in werk she meant it.  :messga:

KANEGAGA

I just got an email from them saying it's not up to their standards and that they'll be sending replacement items soon.  I ordered the hoodie and acid washed t-shirt.  Anyone else get these emails?

mr.peter
21 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

I just got an email from them saying it's not up to their standards and that they'll be sending replacement items soon.  I ordered the hoodie and acid washed t-shirt.  Anyone else get these emails?

Got the same email today. So Far they only sent me the green hoodie. I also ordered the joggers and beanie. I was happy with the hoodie, haven't worn or washed it yet tho. I like the small Chromatica symbol embroidery on the sleeve.

Here are some pics:

5044bd101923eb446c32ef1ab8063c4b0485f390

b1ff99a54ea50d98d4e3d009598eb552c7bfa0c4

The email said they will be sending me another hoodie, that's really great customer service

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for purchasing our CR Loves Lady Gaga - LG6 Chromatica Hoodie. We were recently made aware of a manufacturing defect with this item, affecting the longevity of the print when washed. This defective product does not represent the quality standards or integrity of Crunchyroll products, and we sincerely apologize for this. We are reproducing this style to ensure that you can enjoy the hoodie you purchased for years to come.

Within the coming weeks, we will be sending you a replacement item free of charge. The new hoodie will be shipped to the address that was used for your original order. If you need to have your shipping address updated, please contact us to let us know.

As for the defective hoodie, you’re welcome to keep it, or donate it as you see fit. Thank you again for your support, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

Have a great day!

- The Crunchyroll Team

LateToCult
48 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

Yup! Just got the email! They’re letting us keep the hoodies we already received too. Very good customer service IMO!

Archived