💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga should risk touring the Middle East ?

HeyYou

Featured Posts

shame on you guys for being so unfriendly towards each other :laughga:

faysalaaa1, you should face the fact that jews conquered palestine and made an AMAZING country there, they defeated malaria, built roads and developed the best economic in middle east and every russian pop star goes there to improve their health. and gaza is one of the most disgusting countries in the world, hamas trains KIDS to kill jews and keeps its people in poverty and misery. it's not israelians' fault that gaza is ruled by terrorists. btw where do you want millions of jews to go from the land they were born in? :ohwell:

Its not them its America who helps them do that and even if they did just cause they can do that they can kill us and take our land? where should they go? well mama america could give them a small land cant they? if everyone says I will go to the land I was born in and kill people it would be wrong.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

westren democracy?? democracy is all a lie just look at what your country does to us and even to your people and you say economy bigger than most of our neighboors? well thats because Israel = America.

You guys can come live here and kill us but we wont stop and we will never let you live in peace!

Um K, if democracy is a lie than i the arab spring was all about lies

What a shame you guys still didn't understand you won't stop us with terror. What a waste of time and lives.

Basiclly youre saying that we kill you, but you continue threatening that you won't let us live in peace. Double standards anyone?

shame on you guys for being so unfriendly towards each other :laughga:

faysalaaa1, you should face the fact that jews conquered palestine and made an AMAZING country there, they defeated malaria, built roads and developed the best economic in middle east and every russian pop star goes there to improve their health. and gaza is one of the most disgusting countries in the world, hamas trains KIDS to kill jews and keeps its people in poverty and misery. it's not israelians' fault that gaza is ruled by terrorists. btw where do you want millions of jews to go from the land they were born in? :ohwell:

Ikr. Sorry for being so harsh with him :sweat:

Its not them its America who helps them do that and even if they did just cause they can do that they can kill us and take our land? where should they go? well mama america could give them a small land cant they? if everyone says I will go to the land I was born in and kill people it would be wrong.

why won't you go live in Jordan? you have 27 countries and i have only one. your suggestion is redicioules. I won't ask you to leave. My wish is to live in peace with you and the rest my neighbors.

Evanescence

Isnt Turkey half Middle Eastern and half Europian? and Gaga can go to Egypt Beyonce went their and did a open concert and she dressed the same way she did in her I Am tour.

You dont think of yourself as an arab? where are you from then? im sure your lebanese cause most of them dont like to say they are arabs.

The Middle East is a collection of countries nestled near the Arabian Peninsula. Turkey no longer refers to itself as a Middle Eastern country.

Also Egypt is a very unstable country at the moment. Beyonce's tour did not happen recently.

I have been to Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE and I can honestly say that I find the Levantine culture to be vastly different from that of the countries in the peninsula. The Arab culture itself is a very interesting one but I do not find that the culture we currently have in Lebanon is an Arab one.

Concerning your other question...

Lebanon was mainly composed of Mount Lebanon and was mostly populated by Christians who have a much different culture than the more homogenized countries to the East. Ironically, it was the Lebanese and Egyptians who ended up saving the usage of the Arab language in the areas occupied by the Ottoman Empire.

Still, even after the events of WW2, Lebanon still referred to itself as a semi-Arab state and it wasn't until the Taif accord that happened less than 30 years ago that Lebanon became a fully fledged Arab state. This was due to pressure from the Arab nations to garner peace between Christians and Muslims.

Culture is not something that happens overnight, and through experience I have learned that the Lebanese culture (excluding the South), differs significantly from the Arab culture, although they do share similar traits due to proximity.

I have also studied Linguistics to some degree and I have written papers discussing the language. The reason the Lebanese dialect is so vastly different from written Arabic is that spoken Lebanese is not Arab at all but mostly Aramaic integrated with Arab and foreign features. Most words assumed to be derived from Arabic are actually derived from Aramaic. This is why there is a very big difference in Lebanese dialects despite the small area.

I'd go on but you have more important things to do. So yes, I am Lebanese and yes I do not see myself as an Arab person much like a French person would not see himself as a Spanish person even though they are both in Europe and share similar cultural features.

Sudarshana

even if they did just cause they can do that they can kill us and take our land?

they don't kill YOU. they respond to terroristic attacks. peaceful israelian villages are being targeted, so what do you want them to do? let THEIR OWN children be killed rathen than respond?

where should they go? well mama america could give them a small land cant they? if everyone says I will go to the land I was born in and kill people it would be wrong.

so, 6 million people will go to america and palestinians will get all the hospitals, hotels and universities built by jews? sounds pretty realistic and fair :derpga:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

they don't kill YOU. they respond to terroristic attacks. peaceful israelian villages are being targeted, so what do you want them to do? let THEIR OWN children be killed rathen than respond?

so, 6 million people will go to america and palestinians will get all the hospitals, hotels and universities built by jews? sounds pretty realistic and fair :derpga:

No im saying they shouldnt come here and build their hospitals and hotels and universities in the first place.. we attack because they came by force to our country they even took egyot & syria and lebanon.

Sudarshana

we attack because they came by force to our country

nice :cryga:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

No im saying they shouldnt come here and build their hospitals and hotels and universities in the first place.. we attack because they came by force to our country they even took egyot & syria and lebanon.

Please, we are ready to give up on your occupied territoris, but only for true peace. that's why we gave up on Sinai dessert, that's why we gave up on Gush Katif (eastren Gaza strip). Guess what? by now there are terrosits all over Sinai and Hamas fires rockets from former-Gosh Katif towards Jerusalem (which is your holy city too!, isn't that kinda hypocrite?).

Um K, if democracy is a lie than i the arab spring was all about lies

What a shame you guys still didn't understand you won't stop us with terror. What a waste of time and lives.

Basiclly youre saying that we kill you, but you continue threatening that you won't let us live in peace. Double standards anyone?

Yes the arab spring is a lie!!! and we wont let you live in peace because what im saying is we are going to fight back.

Please, we are ready to give up on your occupied territoris, but only for true peace. that's why we gave up on Sinai dessert, that's why we gave up on Gush Katif (eastren Gaza strip). Guess what? by now there are terrosits all over Sinai and Hamas fires rockets from former-Gosh Katif towards Jerusalem (which is your holy city too!, isn't that kinda hypocrite?).

We want you out of the country we cant live in peace its too late now.. every mother has a son who is dead and every son has a mother who is dead. peace wont happen its not a choice

The Middle East is a collection of countries nestled near the Arabian Peninsula. Turkey no longer refers to itself as a Middle Eastern country.

Also Egypt is a very unstable country at the moment. Beyonce's tour did not happen recently.

I have been to Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE and I can honestly say that I find the Levantine culture to be vastly different from that of the countries in the peninsula. The Arab culture itself is a very interesting one but I do not find that the culture we currently have in Lebanon is an Arab one.

Lebanon was mainly composed of Mount Lebanon and was mostly populated by Christians who have a much different culture than the more homogenized countries to the East. Ironically, it was the Lebanese an............

Im sorry I cant see where your comming from.. I just thought you were lebanese because I know christian lebanese always say they are not arabs and they call other countrys in the middle east these arabs.

HOTRODSGAGA

How about you all take a seat and quit talking out of your asses with things you do not know or understand.

Let the actual Middle Easterner who's been to all stable Middle Eastern countries answer this....question.

First of all

Turkey is not part of the Middle East. It's part of Europe, so stop saying Istanbul. I will also exclude Israel in my discussion because of all the drama.

Also, not all Middle Easterners identify as ARAB as ARAB is a culture not a COUNTRY. I for one do not think myself as an Arab. Also not all Middle Easterners are Muslims. I am a Christian Maronite. Please educate yourselves before answering questions and making yourself look like fools.

Now on to the question

Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, and Oman are not the most stable regions so Lady Gaga would most likely not visit them.

Saudi Arabia has very strict guidelines on hosting entertainment here, and Lady Gaga will most likely not agree to the conditions.

Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain are viable candidates, but given their locations and general tourism potential, they are less than ideal locations to visit. Historically, international concerts there do not sell well so most Kuwaitis, Qataris, and Bahraini fans are more than happy (and financially capable) to travel to watch their fave.

If Lady Gaga were to tour the Middle East, the most logical locations would be UAE and Lebanon.

Despite the national strife, Lebanon is no stranger to hosting international acts. Renowned artists from the USA have come here with no incident, most claiming that it is one of their more favorite locations. (see David Guetta, Mariah Carey, etc... ). Lebanon is a highly liberal state thanks to its relations with the West and is THE melting pot of religious faiths and cultures.

Lady Gaga however is infamous for her stance on several social issues that still conflict with the general public here. Ironically, Lebanon probably would be the state most tolerant to Lady Gaga on a fundamental level.

Still, I have no doubts that she would receive a death threat or two ( she has received them even in the USA even so let's not get into that ), but at worst she would get picketed at her concert (Like in the USA). No threat has ever amounted to anything, and Lebanon lacks the extreme religious intolerance of a place like Indonesia. (in both Islam and Christianity)

The main problem with Lebanon is that despite its hefty entertainment budgets, it would most likely not be able to afford Lady Gaga's obscene performance fee. Several high profile acts had initially declared they were coming here, only to cancel because the entertainment companies tasked here were unable to procure the money in time.

This is why many opt to go to the UAE, which is much better off funding for international entertainment acts. UAE has one of the biggest stadiums in the world and is generally safer because of their profit driven culture.

Like Lebanon, there would be some backlash. However, it would only be from Muslim zealots but due to the very high foreign-native ratio there, it would be insignificant.

Also, unlike Lebanon, if Lady Gaga decides to go to Israel, UAE would have no issue hosting her.

So if Lady Gaga were to come to the Middle East, she would most likely visit UAE and maybe Lebanon.

Spill dat tea! :tea:

and for the bolded part, it's because Lebanese people always get their tickets the last ****ing minute :rusrs:

Evanescence

Yes the arab spring is a lie!!! and we wont let you live in peace because what im saying is we are going to fight back.

We want you out of the country we cant live in peace its too late now.. every mother has a son who is dead and every son has a mother who is dead. peace wont happen its not a choice

Im sorry I cant see where your comming from.. I just thought you were lebanese because I know christian lebanese always say they are not arabs and they call other countrys in the middle east these arabs.

With good reason :))

Don't get me wrong though. The Arab culture is remarkable but I can't say I'm something when I don't feel that I am.

Spill dat tea! :tea:

and for the bolded part, it's because Lebanese people always get their tickets the last ****ing minute :rusrs:

LOLOLOL so true hahaha

HOTRODSGAGA

Lebanon was mainly composed of Mount Lebanon and was mostly populated by Christians who have a much different culture than the more homogenized countries to the East. Ironically, it was the Lebanese and Egyptians who ended up saving the usage of the Arab language in the areas occupied by the Ottoman Empire.

Still, even after the events of WW2, Lebanon still referred to itself as a semi-Arab state and it wasn't until the Taif accord that happened less than 30 years ago that Lebanon became a fully fledged Arab state. This was due to pressure from the Arab nations to garner peace between Christians and Muslims.

Culture is not something that happens overnight, and through experience I have learned that the Lebanese culture (excluding the South), differs significantly from the Arab culture, although they do share similar traits due to proximity.

I have also studied Linguistics to some degree and I have written papers discussing the language. The reason the Lebanese dialect is so vastly different from written Arabic is that spoken Lebanese is not Arab at all but mostly Aramaic integrated with Arab and foreign features. Most words assumed to be derived from Arabic are actually derived from Aramaic. This is why there is a very big difference in Lebanese dialects despite the small area.

I'd go on but you have more important things to do. So yes, I am Lebanese and yes I do not see myself as an Arab person much like a French person would not see himself as a Spanish person even though they are both in Europe and share similar cultural features.

tara2to joura ma btenfaham :laughga:

Unlike you, your president still thinks that there is a real chance for peace, and I'm happy for that.

My mate, i tried to meet you half way, but we, me and you as individuals, we believe in different values. Too diffrent it cant be possible, and I feel sorry for that.

Peace & Love :pawsup:

Unlike you, your president still thinks that there is a real chance for peace, and I'm happy for that.

My mate, i tried to meet you half way, but we, me and you as individuals, we believe in different values. Too diffrent it cant be possible, and I feel sorry for that.

Peace & Love :pawsup:

Now your being nice? peace and love? lol u been making fun of me the whole time when I never even made fun of you not even once!

Archived