💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga should risk touring the Middle East ?

HeyYou

Featured Posts

You say isreal gets rockets fired at, its probably because youre holding a whole ****ing country hostage.

Come on tell me more about how you understand this conflict by living thousands of kilometers away :coffee:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only in more civilized countries, like Saudi Arabia (Dubai), Turkey, etc.

LOL Dubai is not in Saudi Arabia, it is in United Arab Emirates

Elizabeth

I think she'd be ok in Tel Aviv? I'm not really sure on most Middle Eastern countries and I know that many of them are very conservative so it would perhaps not be the best idea for her to go there.

Dubai would be a good place for her to go, they have Billboards there for FAME, so she evidently has an audience there

I think she'd be ok in Tel Aviv? I'm not really sure on most Middle Eastern countries and I know that many of them are very conservative so it would perhaps not be the best idea for her to go there.

Burqa Swag like Lady Gaga

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Come on tell me more about how you understand this conflict by living thousands of kilometers away :coffee:

instead of doubting my understanding why wont you just see the truth? Why cant i sail to gaza? why is your navy blocking it? why wont you let aid get in? I have more than enough info to show you a nation under oppression. I dont even know why the US are supporting you, its ****ing disgusting, worse than the holocaust imo

I'm Lebanese and i live in Abu Dhabi(near Dubai) so i really really want her to come here! :cryga:

I think she will never come to Lebanon tho it's too risky...

instead of doubting my understanding why wont you just see the truth? Why cant i sail to gaza? why is your navy blocking it? why wont you let aid get in? I have more than enough info to show you a nation under oppression. I dont even know why the US are supporting you, its ****ing disgusting, worse than the holocaust imo

Yeah right, becuase Israel kills Palestinians in extermination camps and burns their bodies in crematoriums. So ignorance that i feel sorry for you.

The Israeli Navy blocks Gaza's coastline to prevent any weapon that can be used against Israel from entering this area.

Altough Israel defindes Hamas as it's enemy, trucks full of aid still passes the Israeli borders on thier way to Gaza. What country will help it's enemy? Israel. I bet you won't see that on Al-Jazzera or any other of the biase media sources that you're getting news from.

And by the way, if we're talking about aid, why not asking the Eygptians to open thier borders and send some aid to the people of Gaza? as far as i know, Eygptian president Morsi see's Hamas as one of his muslim brothers, and Eygpt shares a border with Gaza. Sounds good not? what a shame even Eygpt don't really care for the Palestinian people. It's their interest to make Israel look like the bad guy :crossed:

18.12.09 - Hamas announced an end of the ceasefire with Israel, a day before the scheduled end date.

24.12.09 - Terror organizations heading by Hamas fire over 60 rockets towards southren Israel.

27.12.09 - Operation Cast Lead started by the IDF in order to reduce this rockets fire.

8.11.12 - Terror organizations heading by Hamas started a massive rockets attack on Israel.

14.11.12 - IDF airstrikes the commander and operational head of Hamas's military wing, Ahmed Jabari. Hamas continued firing rockets into Israel as the IDF started Operation Pillar of defense.

Palestinian terrosits from Gaza have fired more than 12,000 rockets at Israel in the last 12 years. none of these rockets stopped Israel from growing or saved Palestinain lives. Get your facts straight.

You dont need to tell me my facts.. just you being in our land and taking it we should fire all these rockets I dont want peace with Isrealians if your gonna come and take our country I want peace if you agree to stay in our country but the country is ours not yours and the lands is all pelestinian land.

You think if arabs went to America taking their land they would say WELCOME?

I wont reply after this cause their is no end to this conversation.

You dont need to tell me my facts.. just you being in our land and taking it we should fire all these rockets I dont want peace with Isrealians if your gonna come and take our country I want peace if you agree to stay in our country but the country is ours not yours and the lands is all pelestinian land.

You think if arabs went to America taking their land they would say WELCOME?

I wont reply after this cause their is no end to this conversation.

You can say whatever you want to, but the facts are that jews were living in the land of Israel long before the Islam was even created. We lived here, we are living here, we will live here, this land belongs to us right now and you'll have to deal with it. :yes:

You can say whatever you want to, but the facts are that jews were living in the land of Israel long before the Islam was even created. We lived here, we are living here, we will live here, this land belongs to us right now and you'll have to deal with it. :yes:

Its not about who was living on the land first!! do you think the Mayans should kill Americans just cause they were their first? Look I dont care what you think and I dont hate Jews I just hate the ones who think like this.

You should learn from this amazing jewish man:

No, the Muslims would hate her in their countries

I just got back from a holiday there this morning. THEY LOVE HER SO MUCH. It's crazy. There was not a single mall I would go in where I wouldn't hear Gaga 3+ times. In Jumeirah Beach, even though she hasn't released anything to radio since 2011, she was one of four artists (Katy, Justin T + B) to be used in an ad campaign for a radio station (billboards with her name everywhere). She could easily do just even a small arena once the Dubai Sports City is complete. During a 1 hour car trip to the dessert she played twice on the radio amongst stuff released November 2012 - onwards. Her look at the EMA's was also printed on a big canvas in a shop window for some lipstick thing. :legend:

No. Imagine her in Abu Dahbi. She'd be shot.

Madonnna performed there to 30,000+. :derpga:

I can't see the point going to dangerous countries where the great majority are probably against her. Obviously she would have fans in those countries but surely they would understand the danger of her coming there.

The great majority are with her, in the UAE - or at least in Dubai. :legend:

CAIRO - Covered Hall - 14,000

DUBAI - DSC Outdoor Hockey Stadium - 13,500

TEL AVIV - Nokia Arena - 9,500

easy?

Its not about who was living on the land first!! do you think the Mayans should kill Americans just cause they were their first? Look I dont care what you think and I dont hate Jews I just hate the ones who think like this.

You should learn from this amazing jewish man:

http://www.youtube.c...eE1DZA&index=93

What a mess :toofloppy:

The only thing I should do is ignore your antisemetic opinions. Very "Born This Way" of you, I'm sure Gagz will be proud!

So, on the one hand you say it's not about who was living here first, but on the other hand you say we stole your land. Common sense :worship:

Only in more civilized countries, like Saudi Arabia (Dubai), Turkey, etc.

Saudi Arabia - Dubai. :toofloppy:

Idk, if she comes over I'll definitely buy a ticket. Just a few hours drive from here. :party:

What a mess :toofloppy:

The only thing I should do is ignore your antisemetic opinions. Very "Born This Way" of you, I'm sure Gagz will be proud!

So, on the one hand you say it's not about who was living here first, but on the other hand you say we stole your land. Common sense :worship:

No I said its not about who was here first!!!!

And I dont care what Gaga thinks of me im not her slave.

Archived