TaylorSwift 164,411 Posted June 17, 2022 Share Posted June 17, 2022 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,120 Posted June 17, 2022 Share Posted June 17, 2022 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PatrickMonster 6,957 Posted June 17, 2022 Share Posted June 17, 2022 One of my fave songs of all time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galvon 1,868 Posted June 17, 2022 Share Posted June 17, 2022 I could not stand this song and the video at that time. I'ts kinda nostalgic now Ig Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,880 Posted June 17, 2022 Share Posted June 17, 2022 I always conflate this and the Chris Brown song in my head. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,482 Posted June 17, 2022 Share Posted June 17, 2022 So that means Applause is about to turn 9 as well Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nirvana 2,713 Posted June 17, 2022 Share Posted June 17, 2022 Can't believe it's been so long!! I remember when I first heard this song Avicii so iconic Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.