Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Normani's fan thinks Beyonce is sabotaging her

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

This is giving “Gaga ruined my career! -Heidi Montag”

:reductive:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Guillaume Hamon

Sorry but normani, despite having a lot talent, has no artistic universe displayed. Each release is a wink to some other icon so folks will always go back to the originals rather than the 2022 recycling.

No need to blame Beyonce for the fact she's not bringing anything new to the table.

Now it's probably due to her label planning her as "the new X Y or Z" every 6 months.

pachinko

The girls got tired of waiting for Normani. She has had so much time to release. 

phantasmas
1 hour ago, Loyalty said:

There’s a lot of competition and no, there isn’t space for everyone in the industry.

Idk I feel like in this age of streaming, there is room for everyone (online)

It's physical sales that seems more competitive to me 

But I never worked for a music company like you so what do I know :neyde:

RichAssPiss

Normani is so very talented and it is a shame that her solo music never connected, but the idea that she has somehow been underhyped or not given the opportunity is so wild. She was propped up with two duet hits with major artists (Dancing with a Stranger, Love Lies) and then given two solo VMA slots for songs that weren't even hits when so many others struggle to get that kind of platform. It's just not happening and I don't think anyone is sabotaging her. It happens a lot when group members go solo. Audiences don't always respond to the solo albums. 

Archived