Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga on Beyoncé’s album….?

emili0

Featured Posts

emili0

So….the rumors have been that Beyoncé’s new album might be house-influenced. I can’t remember where they started, and they’re obviously just rumors…however, Gaga JUST liked this tweet after Beyoncé announcing :messga:CF2272-A3-B266-41-E0-9-AA3-733-B41653-BD

and with TCB starting and being a house-influenced album as well….could we see Gaga having an appearance on the album!?!? 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I would love a Telephone P2 but I highly doubt it :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

5 minutes ago, Flippy said:

And imagine if it is the lead single :giveup::giveup:

Frivolero

I feel like it is rather difficult to top telephone or be as close to telephone in terms of impacting pop culture. If there is a collaboration, they need to bring it. No generic house. 

weed

It's giving Gaga being happy they're both slaying in 2022 but I'd love a collab on Bey's album

tomdsgn
1 minute ago, Levine said:

This is even a bigger reach than the truth is in her lipstick

Especially bc the fact Gaga said it in ah old speech … It’s almost like renaissance wasn’t already a word :river:

Levine
19 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

Imagine if she said that because it's the name of her new album lmao I hope not, but it wouldn't be the first time that because of her mouth people steal her ideas

tomdsgn
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

Imagine if she said that because it's the name of her new album lmao I hope not, but it wouldn't be the first time that because of her mouth people steal her ideas

She probably would have done it for Chromatica but instead called it RAINAISSANCE and had the lead single as Rain On Me :ladyhaha:

ThisBitch
52 minutes ago, Flippy said:

It's about time!

Archived