💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Machete Kills Premiering September 13th Worldwide

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why has the films release date been spread across the entire year? Just release it at the same time god dammit. I bet she wont even speak in the trailer, they'll show her walking across a room or somethink. Then she'll have 5 lines in the film :coffee:

Pure Adrenaline

I thought that the movie was canceled YASSSS can't wait ...calling it official 2013 will be GREAT

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

lets be honest Gaga wont be in the trailer but if they want hype and popularity they should put her in the trailer.

this battleship trailers were full of Rhenna ... so probably they will show every 5 seconds some Gaga when in the actual movie she will probably make entrance for 20 sec.....but I'm still excited

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Melech

uhh why is america getting it 3 months after others? dafuq...

Hey,we,Germans,get it waaaay later :flop:

Bambino

Unless she's a main character, I'll probably just wait for someone to post Gaga's part online.

:yes:

pink sushi

Unless she's a main character, I'll probably just wait for someone to post Gaga's part online.

This. :coffee:

This movie is definitely not my cup of tea.... :coffee:

Why cannot they just release the film simultaneously worldwide, instead of spreading it out almost a year or so?

RAMROD

Teaser poster:

machete-kills_promo-poster.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

stackhouse

Has anybody seen the first part? Is it any good? I'll probably go see it if it's good, but if it's not i'll just watch Gaga's part online. :toofloppy:

yes, I watched it and it's genuinely good. if you like Tarantino movies such as Kill Bill, I highly recommend it. However if you don't like over the top story lines and lots of violence and female nudity I don't :sweat:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived