💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For everyone who’s worried about Joker 2 being a musical

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Here you go!The first part kind of had musical parts too!So imagine with gaga’s vocals and performance skills.I just trust the directors/producers and know it will be a billion dollar blockbuster.The fact that Gaga worked with Todd before makes it even better!She knows what’s she doing and she picks her roles carefully.Take HOG for example.personally I think her role in HOG was to show that’s she can carry a whole movie on her shoulders(which in fact she did).

Pennywise

I'm not really sure about the "will do it better" part tbh, Gaga is a great artist but Margot is just perfect as Harley :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'm not really sure about the "will do it better" part tbh, Gaga is a great artist but Margot is just perfect as Harley :vegas:

We haven’t seen Gaga ,love!I know she’s gonna kill it 

Chlorine Sevigny

So they already did this concept with Margot’s Harley? :partysick:

weed

Ya and I can't believe how many people I've seen on Twitter acting like musical = haha heehee we love to dance and sing! look at us! when i.e. Les Miserables is about people starving and dying

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

So they already did this concept with Margot’s Harley? :partysick:

Although it’s from Birds of prey.Harley’s known for singing or smth like that.I remember I was playing a game with her and she was singing lots of times.She had musical scenes in the animation too

RAMROD

That's not the best example to use cos that movie flops, hard.

The movie earned $201.8 million globally in its theatrical run, meaning that while it still made back more than twice its budget, Birds of Prey was still a financial disappointment for Warner Bros.

In the film's second weekend, it suffered a 50-percent drop in sales. Which is terrible for 2nd week. Movies usually do 20-30% drops

It also got poor reception with 60 metascore which means mixed reviews, and 3.1  user score ratings which is terrible

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tinnitus15
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Did you watch Sweeney Todd? 

Yeah I loved it!I remember i was like 11 or 12 and was scared from it.But I love this movie

NATAH

margot's harley is from a very different tone of batman universe

joker isn't comic book action at all but we should wait until a trailer comes out first before we start dragging/slating/fearing the worst

it makes no sense to fret over something that hasn't even begun filming yet

mother, what must i do?

River

Maybe.. we slow down a bit and wait for Gaga to get the part :partysick:

You know just to prevent another meltdown that I will have to deal with later :neyde:

The movie is still in a very very early production, they are still writing the story and the script, still casting, I reallt don't know who came up with the musical rumor..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Future Lovers
27 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That's not the best example to use cos that movie flops, hard.

The movie earned $201.8 million globally in its theatrical run, meaning that while it still made back more than twice its budget, Birds of Prey was still a financial disappointment for Warner Bros.

In the film's second weekend, it suffered a 50-percent drop in sales. Which is terrible for 2nd week. Movies usually do 20-30% drops

It also got poor reception with 60 metascore which means mixed reviews, and 3.1  user score ratings which is terrible

1. To be fair to Birds of Prey, it only got to be in theaters for less than a month because of the pandemic and it didn’t get to release everywhere at that. 

2. 50% second week drops are not rare. 20-30% second week drops are rare. The average second weekend drop for a blockbuster is between 45-55%, but it is only considered a truly poor drop if the drop is 65%+. For example, the average second weekend drop of the MCU is closer to 60% than is 50%. Birds of Prey actually had a BETTER second week hold than half of the DCEU with BvS especially having a 69% drop. For reference, The Dark Knight, considered the greatest super hero film of all time, had a 53% second week drop. 

Suuus
6 minutes ago, River said:

Maybe.. we slow down a bit and wait for Gaga to get the part :partysick:

You know just to prevent another meltdown that I will have to deal with later :neyde:

The movie is still in a very very early production, they are still writing the story and the script, still casting, I reallt don't know who came up with the musical rumor..

This alot can change along the way 

Archived