Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Xtina and Kim Petras perform "XXX" at LA Pride

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic

Legend X  serving vocals. She is such a stage powerhouse. I want her to spit in my eye

buy bionic

XXX indeed

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

dominicgaga

Can't believe how anyone can support Kim Petras. Anyone who works with Dr. Luke is scum and sadly she's no exception

heygurlhi

Legendary flop duo here to smash the bottom of the barrel again! Dont miss out!

Ignore me i drink

myluis617

Crazy how I've been keeping up with Kim way before she became a pop star and inly had dreams of becoming one. Its crazy how she really is living her dreams. 

Lucas

Wow now that's a duo I would never expect!

I can't wait for Kim's new songs, Hit It From The Back and All She Wants are absolutely bops, I hope we'll finally have the studio versions soon :flutter:

Concertaholic

Werk I guess, but you’d only see this at a gay pride event. Just feeds into this notion that gays are nothing but h*rny and sex crazed.

RAMROD

The floating X on the background tho. Meme worthy. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Werk I guess, but you’d only see this at a gay pride event. Just feeds into this notion that gays are nothing but h*rny and sex crazed.

Not just that but the gays are the only ones okay with her supporting a rapist :saladga: 

bops > morals 

ChicaSkas

I was there. My friend Rossi performed. 

The audio was BAD but I did record the entire Christina set. The only annoyance is the talking of the crowd. Paris Hilton DJed as well and sang Stars Are Blind. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived