Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song "Dressed in red"

Oriane

Featured Posts

Oriane

Hi everyone!

Here is my new song "Dressed in red"!

It was supposed to be released next week but I selected the wrong date and it got released yesterday instead :huntyga:

Anyway here it is: https://onerpm.link/415758157651

Taglist:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

littlepotter

The marks of your bite are my dress tonight :giveup: pop off sis

chaeri pls

PlastiscGuy

This is SO GOOD! It sounds so epic, like it belongs to a thriller film trailer! :nooo:

PG.

StrawberryBlond

This is one of my favourite songs of yours! Quite a different direction for you, quite abstract. Is it supposed to be sexual, like using sex to deal with inner pain? Or am I misinterpreting that? I just found its meaning a bit vague especially when you're talking about "they" and "them" but not saying who they are. But it says a lot when a song's lyrics can leave me a bit confused but I still love it. I adore the chorus, you even sound like Lana Del Rey when you sing every second line! And the electric guitar towards the end is awesome. Did you get inspired by Gaga with all that jewellery in the mouth imagery, by the way? ;)

Franch Toast

Wow, I love it!! The vibe is different from your other songs I've heard. I really like the lyrics too. 

She/Her/Hers

Oriane
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This is one of my favourite songs of yours! Quite a different direction for you, quite abstract. Is it supposed to be sexual, like using sex to deal with inner pain? Or am I misinterpreting that? I just found its meaning a bit vague especially when you're talking about "they" and "them" but not saying who they are. But it says a lot when a song's lyrics can leave me a bit confused but I still love it. I adore the chorus, you even sound like Lana Del Rey when you sing every second line! And the electric guitar towards the end is awesome. Did you get inspired by Gaga with all that jewellery in the mouth imagery, by the way? ;)

Yes you're right, I'm using sex as a metaphor for dealing with something deeper!

For the visuals, I actually did a series of photos a few months ago with this mouth-jewellery theme, and it did remind me of Gaga in Alejandro :ladyhaha: The funny part is that when I did this, I wasn't thinking about the song at all, even though it was around the same time that I was writing it. It's only later that I thought that this imagery could really represent the song, and I re-used it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Killa

Your bloody mary era

you really went off with that chorus girl

honestly sĂł interesting, the lyrics are really particular and interesting.

Noah

Your Vibe is just amazing! Love this <3 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ShayCristoforo

Love ittt
I always love your music. You really do make art :heart:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived