• Created
  • Last Reply
NightCat
7 hours ago, Ikonik said:

Inb4 #ShotOniPhone

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz7JV6Mh5QdMiHO92OP5U

the way they actually did it with tours tho... :messga:

Mocchi

I completely lost all faith. To think that one of the best pop stars ever has only released one tour in dvd (don't kill me, I don't count C2C) goes beyond my understanding :selena:

StarstruckIllusion
15 hours ago, TEANUS said:

What really IS their thought process in not professionally recording/ releasing any of her tours? :oprah:

Tbf, she seems obsessed with having special dates recorded, whether at landmark venues (TMB) or last date of every tour filmed (artRave, Last Night w Tony and Enigma.) The BTWB and the JWT were both unexpectedly cut short so that’s why we don’t have good footage from them

At this point I’d just record random shows of the Chromatica
 incase the unspeakable happens
 but they prob won’t ☠

TEANUS
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Tbf, she seems obsessed with having special dates recorded, whether at landmark venues (TMB) or last date of every tour filmed (artRave, Last Night w Tony and Enigma.) The BTWB and the JWT were both unexpectedly cut short so that’s why we don’t have good footage from them

At this point I’d just record random shows of the Chromatica
 incase the unspeakable happens
 but they prob won’t ☠

Good point for sure, they should film the Paris date or the London dates, it’s towards the beginning of the tour, Paris is gonna be the biggest show, and they have two shows with London

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

im still waiting for a chromatica x crunchy roll video though! that merch drop was so cute and a anime video as a farewell to chromatica would be perfect! would be a daft punk-sequel “Interstella 5555” move

a tour doc would be incredible too, and would work as a great platform to talk about music and mental health!

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Good point for sure, they should film the Paris date or the London dates, it’s towards the beginning of the tour, Paris is gonna be the biggest show, and they have two shows with London

She also has two dates at Tokyo so there’s 2 opportunities for her!!

danbekim

Please @BorisIsHere release another concert footage. It doesn't have to be released physically, it would be totally okay on a streaming service, but as a fan who never had the chance to attend your shows, it's pretty hard to get the full experience from LQ youtube videos. I hope this ain't another Shot on iPhone thing either

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

First of all, it should be on prime.

Second, they need to film it theirs time she does more than one night in a venue.

codymonster

I’ll believe it when I see it. I still lose sleep over the fact that we didn’t get the Born This Way Ball and the Joanne World Tour professional footage. I won’t add the Chromatica Ball to my list of disappointments :cryga: 

QueenChromatix

yes, yes, yes! i need to see pro HD recordings of this concert tour

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

VeguisLG

I would be SO happy if she FINALLY gives us some concert footage. It still makes me mad Joanne World Tour didn't get Birmingham's shows released :interestinga:

I'm not getting excited for this as she usually records things and never get to see the light of day... it makes me mad to think that we don't have any Gaga concert footage on streaming and we only have a DVD for a tour from 12 YEARS ago :triggered:

Miss Gaga please we're begging:enigma:

Starmie25
8 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

It still makes me mad Joanne World Tour didn't get Birmingham's shows released :interestinga:

It sucks because that tour was epic, but we all know she suffered lot of pain those nights, and maybe it was too much for her to release it publicly 

• River locked this topic

Archived