Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Hold My Hand streaming party TODAY!

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Twitter monsters are organizing a streaming party to help Hold My Hand! :tony:

This Friday June 10th make sure you stream the song! You can use their suggested playlist or stream the song as you’d like! :enigma:

Whose ready to help this masterpiece rise up the charts? :gaycat: 

Economy

Remember Everyone that for a stream to count a certain portion of it has to be listeaned to (you can't just play it for 10 seconds and reload it).

Also volume needs to be on for it to work (it can't be running in background with sound off)

Additionally I believe any play list must include other songs breaking it up? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but a stream will only count twice in a row. You must have another song played every 3rd play in order for the streams to keep counting

Economy

Also we should be posting this on YouTube in Gaga vids to promote the event and also press thumbs up so it can be at the top so people can see it

ThisGuyTony
17 minutes ago, Economy said:

@ThisGuyTony not trying to steal your threads thunder but I feel this may help :)

No worries any advice is useful! :tony: 

dit

aww this is so fun! feels like the good old days. I will participate even though I know it will not really help. I noticed the fan base has shrunk over the years. Like shrunk significantly. A lot of Gaga's success now is GP driven (which in many ways is a good thing). Still I'd like to have some nostalgia and I love these types of things!

QueenChromatix

Streaming HMH 20-30 times a day? Not a problem. Count me in.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Economy
16 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

No worries any advice is useful! :tony: 

Thanks. Although the innitiative seems to be flopping. Like no one is engaging in it anyway :toofunny:

ThisGuyTony

🚨 🚨 

Streaming party is tomorrow! Make sure you give Hold My Hand some love tomorrow. :excited2:

• ThisGuyTony changed the title to Hold My Hand streaming party TODAY!
ThisGuyTony

The Streaming Party is happening NOW! Make sure you stream Hold My Hand using the playlist below: 👇 

Or stream the song from your own playlists! Let’s get a massive update tomorrow! :excited2: 

Archived