Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Performed at Wedding This Weekend

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Economy
3 hours ago, JoanneStan420 said:

not sure why this random local would have a reason to lie

I mean don't many twitter ppl lie for attention?

Not saying it's the case but I find on the internet especially twitter "X doesn't have a reason to lie" doesn't really amount to much :enigma:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterBall13
4 hours ago, dojo said:

omg i wonder how much $$$ she charges per weddings, probably way more than a night in vegas

When I get married I want to pay her fee for her to sing lol

RAMROD

Wow, wedding songer?? :diane:

This is what my teacher called "fill your time with positive things" :applause:

Get them munnies, gorrll!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ALGAYDO

Singer, songwriter, producer, actress, activist, make-up seller, Oreo spokeswoman, wedding-crasher, is there anything this amazing woman CAN’T do??

RAMROD

By the way, she brought her Jazz band

And there was MTN music sheets

From 2017, she also sang Marry The Night, because of course she did for Wedding party :sis:

RAMROD

CatelynnMarie

i don't know if marriage or even another relationship will ever happen to me again, but if i was rich, i would so book gaga for a private monsters only performance. like an intimate setting at a smaller venue or something 

Julien Lockhart

According to the leaking documents back in years, a private show from Lady Gaga coast 5 Millons $ 

He ate my heart

Juniper

Most definitely had a private photographer and didn’t allow guests to bring phones for the ceremony etc. I saw pics from the hotel foyer but that’s it. 

LilyLark

Might have been friends and not a super wealthy couple, as it was apparently in some random, semi rural place near Pittsburgh. Super wealthy people, imo, aren't likely to get married in the boonies of Pennsylvania. IMO she still has friends (or maybe fam) in PA post Kinney, as she still visits there occasionally (also remember the random, recent pic of her posing near a giant truck in PA before Biden was elected?).

But yeah, all of the big singers will occasionally do weddings (though they seem to do private corporate events, more). Billboard or Rolling Stone did a piece on it once and said there are random websites with bad information about booking celebs and the real price is usually anywhere from 500k- a couple mil, depending on how long the performance is and who the artist is...

I wonder is thIs part of her prep for TCB. I'm not kidding. Last few months she has looked like someone who is whipping herself into shape. A show like this would be like a practice match, or sending your racehorse to the track for a gallop before the big day.

Google tells me that that Russian oligarch wedding took place on 1 July 2017 or thereabouts, a month before the start of JWT.

spector
28 minutes ago, MOT said:

I wonder is thIs part of her prep for TCB. I'm not kidding. Last few months she has looked like someone who is whipping herself into shape. A show like this would be like a practice match, or sending your racehorse to the track for a gallop before the big day.

Google tells me that that Russian oligarch wedding took place on 1 July 2017 or thereabouts, a month before the start of JWT.

not very probable, i think. why would she risk getting exposed to covid when the tour starts soon and missing rehearsals and/or postponing dates would be a cluster****? 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived