Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HMH Passes Bad Romance on Her Spotify 5

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

HMH now shows up as Gaga’s second top song at the moment on Spotify, passing Bad Romance. This is just based on what is being most streamed right now, but with all the HMH negativity, I figured this deserved its own thread. People who pull up her page might see it right at the top and be like oh what’s this LG song above Bad Romance I don’t even know and click on it

EGOT2027

aaaaand here is the screenshot kids. the range in this top 10 … unparalleled. (also sorry it isn’t letting me embed the tweet when i try to edit the OP.)

Borisapillar

It won’t last but let her have her little 15 minutes

Edit* SHEESH y’all took this seriously, I was trying to make a joke that nothing can ever replace Bad Romance as the title refers to

dollardays
3 minutes ago, JoanneStan420 said:

aaaaand here is the screenshot kids. the range in this top 10 … unparalleled. (also sorry it isn’t letting me embed the tweet when i try to edit the OP.)

Her range tho :bradley:

Dr Fudge

The hundreds of millions :deadbanana: your fave could never….oh wait, that is your fave :bradley:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

EGOT2027
11 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

people on this cult site just can’t be happy about anything lol. 

the movie is going to be playing for months — some industry forecasters think this will play into september in many markets. this movie is bigger than spider-man and spider-man was still playing in many cities in march, when it was already available to buy at home. who knows what will happen. good grief. just dance, it’ll be okay 

pachinko
14 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

No negativity on this site. 

Lucas

A lot of people, including me, thought ASIB soundtrack would be the biggest flop of her career and it ended up being extremely successful. Let's not be quick to judge its success or flopping and just wait and see...

Only thing I'm mad about though, is that OneRepublic's song is being added to playlists and being performed live and of course nothing from Gaga's side...

monstertoronto

Every pop era is represented! And 3 of the top 4 are ballads, and 5 of the top 10 are ballads.  Beyond the jazz, even in pop she’s not just a dance queen, her ballads are hitting just as hard. The versatility and range!

Nathan

It’s shocking how big Shallow is, that’s what this tells me. 

While I am exhausted of listening to Shallow (I love it and have over played it) it’s just such a banging song. Is it her only song with over a billion streams then?

dollardays
49 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Every pop era is represented! And 4 of the top 4 are ballads, and 5 of the top 10 are ballads.  Beyond the jazz, even in pop she’s not just a dance queen, her ballads are hitting just as hard. The versatility and range!

Just goes to show little managers know nothing, she always makes the right decision :nooo:

Gagafy
1 hour ago, JoanneStan420 said:

HMH now shows up as Gaga’s second top song at the moment on Spotify, passing Bad Romance. This is just based on what is being most streamed right now, but with all the HMH negativity, I figured this deserved its own thread. People who pull up her page might see it right at the top and be like oh what’s this LG song above Bad Romance I don’t even know and click on it

dunno the negativity, guess these haters are only Pop-Gaga. i ve been streaming this song for close to 200 times. and i loved all of Gaga's songs, pop or not.

Robo Ga

Anyone who underestimates this song is ignorant of a) the quality of the track & b) the worldwide impact of a major Hollywood legacy SEQUEL movie. People will be streaming this song for years to come. 

oh and c) they forget how ASIB era actually played out. Slow growth = longevity.

🤖⚡️

RichAssPiss

The way that differences of opinion and rational statements about objective metrics of success have become censored around here is very depressing. Apparently, we can only love everything and say it's massively successful. We can only be an arm of Gaga's PR. So...work, slay, yaaaass. She's a super smash! 

Archived