šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Is Gaga's Most Daily Whatched Video Been The Live Oscar Performance?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/youtube/

Ā 

I been tracking her daily views for some time to follow hold my hand which of course atm is her most Whatched daily...

Ā 

But excluding HMH her older songs, the most Whatched daily for some time on most days has been the Oscar Performance for Shallow :oprah:

Ā 

Over the last 2 weeks I been following I'd say this has been the order:

Ā 

#1. Hold My Hand

#2 Shallow (Live Oscar Performance)

#3 Bad Romance

#4 Poker Face

#5 Shallow Official Music Video

Ā 

Basically Bad Romance and Poker Face are more or less in the same order as before exept for shallow the official video dropped in daily views like a stone vs before (down by like half) while the live performance took its place and is getting more views. :huh:

Ā 

What is up with that? Perhaps an update on algorithms for recommended that is favouring the live performance now vs the official video???

Ā 

Economy

Oh and on a side note, I do not mind that Bad Romance is getting more daily views than Shallow Again

Ā 

While I love Shallow, I'm not sure how I'd feel about an iconic music video like Bad Romance being surpassed at #1 by a movie that is basically just movie collection scenes...

Ā 

The song is iconic for an iconic timeless movie but the music video itself not really if we're honest, not sure I want that to be her #1 I'd rather Bad Romance video keep that crown.Ā 

Ā 

Shallow already has the most streams song wise and that part is deserved as well as on YouTube if you combine both videos anyway (official + live version at Oscars)

ALGAYDO

Itā€™s her most iconic live performanceĀ of her career. I still watch it like once a week when Iā€™m drunk with my boyfriend and we are emotional/in our feels, in a good way lol

Chromatica Island

I thought you hacked intoĀ Gagas personal YT page and saw her watched videos lol

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

RAMROD

Is this a question or rhetorical? :oprah:Ā Ā :poot:

Every elements were just there, it was great. And everyone is into that fantasy of romance Gaga and Bradley shown on stage. And it is a great timing in her career too.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Economy
17 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Itā€™s her most iconic live performanceĀ of her career. I still watch it like once a week when Iā€™m drunk with my boyfriend and we are emotional/in our feels, in a good way lol

It was phenomenal overall. She's had better performances vocally tho. If this performance had her best shallow vocals then it would really blow out of the water, imagine :giveup:

COOOK

Honestly we deserve her Sound of Music medley at the OscarsĀ and the Paparazzi performance at the VMAs in the official channels in full, and decent quality to say the least. Like, what gives?Ā :cyanlights:

Economy
17 hours ago, Abbey911 said:

I thought you hacked intoĀ Gagas personal YT page and saw her watched videos lol

What? :toofunny:

Ā 

16 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Is this a question or rhetorical? :oprah:Ā Ā :poot:

Every elements were just there, it was great. And everyone is into that fantasy of romance Gaga and Bradley shown on stage. And it is a great timing in her career too.Ā 

@ALGAYDO

Ā 

I get u guys that it's a great performance but that doesn't explain the flip that occured in a relatively short period of time where the official videos daily views fell by almost half while the live performance surpassed it

Ā 

This "great" performance was already great. It didn't suddenly become great in a month and ppl suddenly decided they'd rather whatch it than the official video

Ā 

That's what I'm getting at

NATAH

idk what was in the air that night but the oscars performance was truly magnetic and electric :fatcat:

it's for sure one of her most watched performances by me

mother, what must i do?

Gaby15

Sometimes the algorithm changes in recommendations, for example I now get Oscars Live regularly after watching HMH and other months after watching Gaga songs I got the MV.

Archived