Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Staircase (and the case itself)


Featured Posts

Villanelle

Has anyone else watched The Staircase on HBO? It’s the dramatised version of the true case regarding the death of Kathleen Peterson. 
 

Kathleen’s husband, Michael, was on This Morning talking about the accusations of murder. 

I don’t know what to believe anymore!

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
EGOT2027

i’ve thought he did it the whole time, and i think i still do. but i would like to hear another explanation for the feathers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC

Watch The Staircase on Netflix as well. 

I'm fascinated with this case. Living in NC, I remember when this happened. I'd love to know the truth but I guess we never will.

she/her/hers
Link to post
Share on other sites
La Rosalia

I wanna watch the HBO show mostly because of Toni Collete being part of the cast lol, does she appear frequently?  

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
WheresMy911Alice
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

I wanna watch the HBO show mostly because of Toni Collete being part of the cast lol, does she appear frequently?  

She plays the wife that dies but they continue to tell her story through flashbacks to give context to everyone's point of view and the family dynamic as a whole. She's amazing in it!

11 minutes ago, NATAH said:

is the series good?

Honestly, even if you know the story, the show itself is SOO well done and rich. The writing, the performances, the symbolism, everything is great. This will be nominated for sure!

Also as someone who was a kid in the early 2000's, this show is super nostalgic with the fashion and music and Everything!

Edited by WheresMy911Alice
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NATAH
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Honestly, even if you know the story, the show itself is SOO well done and rich. The writing, the performances, the symbolism, everything is great. This will be nominated for sure!

Also as someone who was a kid in the early 2000's, this show is super nostalgic with the fashion and music and Everything!

i literally know nothing about this case but i cannot escape advertising for this show and i do love a good drama :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
WheresMy911Alice
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i literally know nothing about this case but i cannot escape advertising for this show and i do love a good drama :samanthac:

There's also a lot of homo erotic stuff :trollga:

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
EGOT2027
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

i literally know nothing about this case but i cannot escape advertising for this show and i do love a good drama :samanthac:

 

1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

There's also a lot of homo erotic stuff :trollga:

also a str*ight a*s e*ting scene for the ages. 

and i would say the other stuff is a bit more than just homo erotic hehe

  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
WheresMy911Alice
1 minute ago, JoanneStan420 said:

 

also a str*ight a*s e*ting scene for the ages. 

and i would say the other stuff is a bit more than just homo erotic hehe

Right i guess homo erotic is more subtle. This is literally the backroom of an adult bookstore. And it captures the art of cruising flawlessly!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Villanelle

I’ve read the “first” (interpretation) death scene is incredibly harrowing in the HBO show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...