đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Timberlake sells song catalog to Hipgnosis

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
1 minute ago, dojo said:

i wasn't. you are always being very problematic. blocked.

:bradley:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pop a 911
21 hours ago, dojo said:

i wasn't born in the 90s but i can tell, for example the impact of Britney, Michael, Elvis, to name a few

it seems that him is only relevant nowadays for what he did to Janet AND Britney! he might had some quick hits but i honestly doubt he have a relevant timeless bop like thriller, one more time, poker face or crazy in love

youre-actually-serious-stevie-budd.gif

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Dojo
2 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

youre-actually-serious-stevie-budd.gif

yes but i can see how it came off as rude. 

no offense to some of his fans tho 

Regina George
On 5/26/2022 at 5:14 PM, RichAssPiss said:

His solo career always seemed like it could have been so much bigger given the success of Justified and FutureSex/LoveSounds. Everyone thought he was going to make something special after that but The 20/20 Experience and Man in the Woods both felt like indulgent, inconsistent late career entries. It's as if the imperial phase middle of his career just never happened. 

20/20 Experience is his best album by far.. Also it was hella popular. What are u even talking about? :huntyga:

Wolf Boy
On 5/27/2022 at 1:14 AM, RichAssPiss said:

His solo career always seemed like it could have been so much bigger given the success of Justified and FutureSex/LoveSounds. Everyone thought he was going to make something special after that but The 20/20 Experience and Man in the Woods both felt like indulgent, inconsistent late career entries. It's as if the imperial phase middle of his career just never happened. 

FutureSex was his peak, that album was absolutely huge. His first album did well too, as did 20/20, but yeah…since then it seems to have dived down pretty hard. Man of the Woods was an absolute flop.

I think like a lot of Timbaland’s protégés, their sound eventually just became dated with the public. I think JT struggled to keep it fresh by album 4.

Archived