💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JoJo Siwa wants to play Gaga in a biopic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

JoJo Siwa has revealed her dream acting role would be playing Lady Gaga in a biopic of the singer’s life. 

JoJo, who appeared on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on her birthday, admitted she is a huge fan of Mother Monster, telling Jimmy: ‘So, my dream is to either play Lady Gaga in a biopic of her life some day.

‘Now if that doesn’t happen, my next dream is to just be a backup dancer for her for one day.’

‘Because I know about 20 to 25 Lady Gaga dances that she does at her concerts. And I tell Richy all the time, I’m like, “Listen, one day, a dancer’s gonna be sick, they’re not gonna be on stage, you’re gonna have one hour to find someone who knows the whole set, and you’re gonna call me, and I’m going to be prepared.”

‘I’m banking on that happening one day,’ as she joked: ‘One day – it could be a press stunt… for me.’
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BBhomemaker
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Now if that doesn’t happen, my next dream is to just be a backup dancer for her for one day.’

ladygaga-gaga.gif

The Z

And she works with Richy, so expect Sour Candy ft. JoJo at The Chromatica Ball:ally:

Kimmo

STAY AWAY FROM HER!!! GET A JOB!!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886f6d30456002b6bdc3fb6aadc8f314aeb78fc6b5e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I’m joking I freaking love Jojo so much! 

But as a back up dancer for Gaga? Why don’t you take over Ricarda instead?? 

Please and thank you!!!

DmoG_bqV4AAuXnx.jpg

Hottie Detector

DoremonLove

I hope it happens for her. The backup dancer thing, she doesnt look like gaga at all so she better put her energy in being tht backup dancer lol. She really loves gaga a lot so hope she gets noticed.:heart:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Shipper

Im actually so happy younger artists look up to Gaga and they voice it out in media.

Imagine having a cool role model that wont diss you while you were young, aspiring, and hopeful. And the fact is, i could see her dream happenning cause she got Richy as the connection. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Chromatica Island

I do hope she becomes a backup dancer for Gaga, but not play Gaga in a biopic.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

she looks nothing like mom

and she is 5'9" so she is a little too tall

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Moonlight on Water

I love her, hopefully she can meet gaga soon!!! :heart:

she/her

Archived