Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kanye West is reimagining McDonald’s packaging

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

FTdPoIxWUAMuXkd?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

hieronymus
11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Why is it giving me PS1 era hamburger

That RE2 trucker is salivating

PartySick
1 minute ago, Chomby said:

That RE2 trucker is salivating

I mean this in the rudest way possible. Everything he designs is uggos imo :bear:

Like I can print out a blurry, faded picture of a 20 year old hamburger and fold it into a box too, Ye :triggered:

🖤

hieronymus
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I mean this in the rudest way possible. Everything he designs is uggos imo :bear:

Like I can print out a blurry, faded picture of a 20 year old hamburger and fold it into a box too, Ye :triggered:

I feel like that's his intentional aesthetic. It's like ugliness is the final design frontier, and he's feeding into it like it's a beige, oversized Thanksgiving turkey.

tylerjs

Is he gonna do a good job on the next one or…?

it’s one thing to design from a perspective of “intentionally against the grain/against traditional beauty or aesthetic standards”. It’s another thing entirely to just put out absolutely sh!t designs, and this is definitely an example of the latter

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

He got a lot of time on his hands, cus this is the most useless use of time a so called billionaire could do in times of food crisis, climate, wars, famine etc but ok

Ladle Ghoulash
43 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Looks like a sandwidge, not a burger. :triggered:

A sandwidge. The Kanye West sandwidge! It's a burger with sweated onions in between Kim Kardashian's freshly oiled buns. I used to feed it to Liza when she was cranky. 

Sneaky Oliver

hm it's actually kinda cool, i can see it becoming trendy among the kids

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RahrahWitch

"Teams up with Legendary Muji Industrial designer to reimagine"   Girl Please....:ladyhaha:

I hate to think about how much these 2 got paid to badly photoshopped side of a burger to the box :smh:

Archived