Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Label won't let Halsey drop new song unless she gets viral TikTok

NATAH

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Isn't she in the middle of IICHLIWP promo tour right now? I wish that modern pop artists would let one era fade before starting a whole new onee

Don't Call Me Gaga

Damon

nnnghjsh i love her :vegas: drag those capitalist swines, queen!

... and now i just sit in silence.

NATAH
11 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Isn't she in the middle of IICHLIWP promo tour right now? I wish that modern pop artists would let one era fade before starting a whole new onee

doesn't need to be a whole new era, gaga gave us The Cure in the middle of Joanne

mother, what must i do?

LUCARTPOP
12 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Trust me, Halsey is an era artist. She doesn't easily move on to a new one. She probably felt like this song was close to her that they wanted the rest of the world to hear. 

Dojo

their last era underperformed like there was no tomorrow

would be wise to explore new strategies but in the end it should be up to the artist and what they feel comfortable with and comes as more genuine for them and their audience

LUCARTPOP
11 minutes ago, Thotiano said:

their last era underperformed like there was no tomorrow

would be wise to explore new strategies but in the end it should be up to the artist and what they feel comfortable with and comes as more genuine for them and their audience

couldn't really call it an underperformance if there was no effort in promotion

monstertoronto

The irony if her tiktok complaining about their absurd demand to create a “fake viral moment” actually becomes one. 

Dr Fudge

The way that their TikToks amass millions of views/likes yet that’s still not enough…. That’s absolutely @Bonkers

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Married the Night
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

doesn't need to be a whole new era, gaga gave us The Cure in the middle of Joanne

Gaga gave us Born this Way in the middle of The Monster Ball…

ProfessionalClown

Karma for her saying she’s going pop instead of doing more rock/metal :hor:

Teletubby

Max Martin produced it

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Squidward T

The music industry has become so sad. Nobody buys music anymore so the industry now relies heavily on streaming/touring. Its almost impossible to make ot big unless you already have a huge following. 

Archived