đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles reveals he doesn't go full frontal in My Policeman

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
26 minutes ago, moonsago said:

And should gay people only take gay roles? And trans people only trans roles? Ask any of these communities of actors and they will tell you that they don’t want to be boxed like that and be just the TRANS actor or the GAY actor. Please, true representation happens when these barries stop existing completely, on all ends. When it’s not even a topic of conversation, when it’s not even a thing, when you are seen as JUST an actor portraying a role. And to the subject about his sexuality, he doesn’t owe anybody an explanation or anything in general. It’s his personal life, stay for the work or don’t. 

it doesn't work like that but pop off i guess

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
2 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Idk sexuality can be private if u want it to be.

but he isn't private about it

mother, what must i do?

2 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Not when you’re a public figure profiting off queers.

Well we dont know so u cant assume things

Chromatography
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

him playing the role of a gay man but being so aloof about his sexuality irl feels... off, to me personally

he’s definitely playing a game.

Dojo
19 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

he’s definitely playing a game.

the game of inclusivity, identity freedom and equality kidness for all 

he is basically a neo BTW circa 2011 Gaga

Eido
1 hour ago, Najoua Belyzel said:

You mean why he is speaking like he's straight ?

Bumbum? Peen? 

Micmaky

People here complaining about Harry are such hypocrites. Gaga is part of the queer community yet we have never seen her talk about any past same-sex relationships. Are we going to question her too?

It’s my opinion (and I’m allowed one so don’t attack) is that it’s preferable to cast queer actors in queer roles but it shouldn’t have be a hard and fast rule and we shouldn’t have to question the identity of every actor and celebrity. People who say that Shawn and Harry have to come out and specify exactly what they are really should be ashamed of themselves as no has to come out or define themselves no matter their celeb status. 

NATAH
14 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

People here complaining about Harry are such hypocrites. Gaga is part of the queer community yet we have never seen her talk about any past same-sex relationships.

she's mentioned multiple times that she's been with women and has even been seen kissing women :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

TortureMeOnReplay
16 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

People here complaining about Harry are such hypocrites. Gaga is part of the queer community yet we have never seen her talk about any past same-sex relationships. Are we going to question her too?

It’s my opinion (and I’m allowed one so don’t attack) is that it’s preferable to cast queer actors in queer roles but it shouldn’t have be a hard and fast rule and we shouldn’t have to question the identity of every actor and celebrity. People who say that Shawn and Harry have to come out and specify exactly what they are really should be ashamed of themselves as no has to come out or define themselves no matter their celeb status. 

Gaga came out in a 2009 interview. Harry says sexuality is private while profiting off of the LGBT community. Gaga wore a meat dress and spoke at many events regarding LGBT rights, specifically aiming at the repeal of Dont Ask Dont Tell. Harry put out some merch and waves a flag around at shows while saying people should be accepting. The two aren't comparable and I wish we'd stop. Gaga took many many risks in her career in order to be vocal about an issue important to her. In a time when wearing weird dresses wasn't the norm. When being political, especially being a new act, could have ended a career. Harry purely profits off his ambiguity while giving little of substance when it comes to activism, takes no risk in order to advance his views, and won't even be open about his personal experience while turning around and collecting a paycheck.

I don't believe anybody feels the NEED for Shawn to come out, although they might not be surprised if he ever does. But Shawn has spoken about his sexuality and he definitely doesn't even tow the line of performative activism. The two again are not comparable. 

Not The Real Gaga

Suddenly I have no interest in those movies anymore :enigma:

Micmaky
34 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Gaga came out in a 2009 interview. Harry says sexuality is private while profiting off of the LGBT community. Gaga wore a meat dress and spoke at many events regarding LGBT rights, specifically aiming at the repeal of Dont Ask Dont Tell. Harry put out some merch and waves a flag around at shows while saying people should be accepting. The two aren't comparable and I wish we'd stop. Gaga took many many risks in her career in order to be vocal about an issue important to her. In a time when wearing weird dresses wasn't the norm. When being political, especially being a new act, could have ended a career. Harry purely profits off his ambiguity while giving little of substance when it comes to activism, takes no risk in order to advance his views, and won't even be open about his personal experience while turning around and collecting a paycheck.

I don't believe anybody feels the NEED for Shawn to come out, although they might not be surprised if he ever does. But Shawn has spoken about his sexuality and he definitely doesn't even tow the line of performative activism. The two again are not comparable. 

Do you think Gaga hasn’t profited of the Gay community? In fact almost every singing diva since Judy Garland has profited from the gay community in one way or another. Doesn’t make it a bad thing but there is profitability from gay loyalty. And obviously I know Gaga has come out and I don’t think she’s not queer but I’ve read so many comments on reddit and social media that say Gaga is a fake queer profiting of gays. And here’s a question , what if the clothes and the queerness of Harry is not an act but just who he is? Is it okay to say a androgynous man has to be faking it for profits. Did Bowie and Prince do the same? Your arguments are pretty ridiculous as no one needs to come out or confirm their sexuality to anyone. Doesn’t matter if it’s a billionaire or someone in your class. It’s a form of bullying to force someone to come out 

AkariGaga
2 hours ago, dojo said:

the game of inclusivity, identity freedom and equality kidness for all 

he is basically a neo BTW circa 2011 Gaga

2011 BTW  Gaga put her activism at forefront ,fighting to repel don’t ask ,don’t tell and she put out one of the most important albums for  LGBTQ ,kids spreading inclusivity,identity freedom. 
Even before that in 2009, while accepting  vma for best new artist ,she said ,this is for the God and the Gays.
And she sure lost a lot of GP support by becoming a “ gay artist”.And not to say,she sang about thinking woman while having sex with man in her second single of her career.

What 2022 Harry did is bare minimum.

Harry is not neo BTW circa 2011 Gaga.

Archived