Bling 31,710 Posted May 20, 2022 Share Posted May 20, 2022 I thought they already did a reboot of The Hills. The Hills: New Beginnings Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,232 Posted May 20, 2022 Share Posted May 20, 2022 But why? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
beli8 1,468 Posted May 20, 2022 Share Posted May 20, 2022 1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said: I thought they already did a reboot of The Hills. The Hills: New Beginnings They did, but that was with people from the original cast (but not LC). I didnt watch New Beginnings because I imagine it's not as good as the original. But I'd be more prone to watch that versus this one with a new cast. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.