Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Dua Lipa lands a role in the Barbie movie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Dua, who will make her debut on the big screen in spy thriller Argylle later this year — having filmed that in 2021 — is gearing up for her next role, in the Barbie movie, which is being shot in the UK.

A film insider said: “Dua is making waves in both music and movies.

“She really impressed in Argylle and word spread around Hollywood about how good she was.

“Now she has joined the cast of Barbie alongside big names including Margot, Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell and Saoirse Ronan.

“Although Argylle is a big film in its own right, Barbie will be a breakthrough part for Dua because there is so much hype around it.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Source The Sun :poot:

they were correct about Little Mix's hiatus, Chromatica Ball, Hold My Hand, Sam Smith's latest single ...

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

LG2008

Can she act? I love her music but I don't really know much about her... I remember many people made fun of her on Twitter because she wasn't really expressive :oprah:

Maybe I'm confused and I'm thinking of other person :ladyhaha:

As someone who can't stand Dua Lipa (sorry), Im kinda bothered lol. I just wanna have one thing Im excited about without Dua popping up on screen or singing :awkney:

25 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

The cast for this movie is insane. :giveup:

The fact the cast is like this, now I got my doubts if it'll be good.

Dojo
40 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

As someone who can't stand Dua Lipa (sorry), Im kinda bothered lol. I just wanna have one thing Im excited about without Dua popping up on screen or singing :awkney:

when i rule the world it will be illegal to dislike Dua.

Killa

Hollywood was always nice a nice play to stretch in between eras but girl do they all go there nowadays:zilla:

Archived