💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift was cancelled and almost lost her career

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MonsterPaws
4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

But yes let’s say she’s “playing the victim” when she literally was the victim. Lord 

A lot of these replies is exactly how the attitude towards Taylor was back in 2016/before reputation dropped.

Do these people have this short an attention span? lmao.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso

I think she wasn't that serious about that (hence the wine joke/exaggeration).. perhaps she was also trying to make them understand what she was going through by using the "cancelling term" that we all know (and are tired of) by now.

PR wise it was probably like hell for her and her team, since she was also overexposed at that time; I mean, we shouldn't be surprised considering what happened with gaga during BTW... but honestly her career was never ending because of that, they just needed to recover from what had happened (objectively speaking) 

However, I do wonder why some people (even here) feel so angry with what she said (or with her in general, what she does or what she doesn't).. It's just a speech (which btw wasn't even for us) and she can say what she wants to (as long as she's not doing any wrong with her words) so why try to attack her all the time?

I think there is enough hate in this world already for people to come and start criticizing everyone for everything they do (again, talking about cases like this one) If you're a swiftie or a fan, great, if not, its ok as well, just don't look into it if it doesn't even interest you; mind your own things, just like she probably does.

There is something for everyone, just enjoy what you like and let people enjoy what they like as well :)

jaXXXon
5 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Everyone here acting as if hating Taylor wasnt literally the #1 thing to do in 2015/2016, making fun of her was the #1 thing to do on the internet, everyone mocked her, hated her, said she was psycho, said she literally was one of the worst musicians out there, people made fun of you for listening to her, she literally was WRECKED online constantly.

People said Taylor was over, all over Twitter, everywhere. She was hated by the masses, the media, she was demonized, etc etc.

But yes let’s say she’s “playing the victim” when she literally was the victim. Lord 

But she IS playing the victim almost always. Even when she went to Ellen and claimed Joe Jonas broke up with her over the phone when he hung up on her it was later revealed to be the other way around and she was the one who hung up on him.

She's always been extremely calculated, everything she does is a marketing tactic. From her incorporating LGBTQ+ in her videos and songs to not wanting to own her own masters until someone else bought them when they had every right to, it's all calculated to make her look like the victim. 

If you don't see the pattern then I don't know what's wrong with you. 

CooterFritter

Why would she ever give a speech without a victim narrative?

Dojo
6 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Everyone here acting as if hating Taylor wasnt literally the #1 thing to do in 2015/2016, making fun of her was the #1 thing to do on the internet, everyone mocked her, hated her, said she was psycho, said she literally was one of the worst musicians out there, people made fun of you for listening to her, she literally was WRECKED online constantly.

People said Taylor was over, all over Twitter, everywhere. She was hated by the masses, the media

the WHOLE world owns Tay an apology but some are not ready for this conversation.

CooterFritter
2 hours ago, dojo said:

the WHOLE world owns Tay an apology but some are not ready for this conversation.

^ the level of delusion. She’s gotten far on victim narratives, pandering singles, and weak vocals. She owes her fans their money back for buying her subpar albums twice. 

Cello
9 hours ago, Teletubby said:

PS.jpg

Omg the church of @PartySick

I can hear them chanting Shamone

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

DoremonLove

Cancelled? Girl she doesnt know what cancelled is.

Every celebrity gets imense hate at certain point but she wasnt even nearly close to getting cancelled. She always wants to be victim so bad when she doesnt face even half of the things other celebs actually face. Also pls dont quote me this is my opinion

How can anoyone not love gaga

monketsharona

Good for her she didn't have to go through Lady Gaga's lashing from BTW to ARTPOP..

Even if she was cancelled, she would have a career even if not as a big artist anymore. There's plenty of small artists doing very fine and enjoying their life and career. Numbers and money is not what makes a good career.

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, dojo said:

The marketing plan of the reputation era really worked... Nearly 100% of "the whole world" never cared enough about Taylor to even think of mistreating or supporting her back then yet her team really succeeded to make it seems like if she was hated by everyone and their mom for years. She got pretty much a martyr status for this Kardashian vid' that didn't make her loose one single fan and was forgot by everyone outside Twitter stan a week after.

Levine
11 hours ago, bionic said:

haven't watched the clip. This never happened

11 hours ago, Siena said:

always the victim isn't she 

Already CLOCKED in the first posts, thank you guys I love you.

It's unbelievable how she can lie to people's faces like that and no one in the media would oppose. 

Levine
37 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Good for her she didn't have to go through Lady Gaga's lashing from BTW to ARTPOP..

Even if she was cancelled, she would have a career even if not as a big artist anymore. There's plenty of small artists doing very fine and enjoying their life and career. Numbers and money is not what makes a good career.

And that's why I'm dusgusted than on a Lady Gaga's forum people are saying she is right. She NEVER AND WILL NEVER experience THE **** Gaga had to bear during those years. Everyday there were at leat 15 articles making fun of her or saying how over and has been she was. 
But my fave changed that narrative with her TALENT by showing the people who she really was and not by paying the media to get praised.

As for the last part of your post, we've seen her crying for not getting nominated at the grammy as if someone announced her she had a terminal disease; so I don't even think she considers the option to be a small artist who does she what she likes and she doesn't consider a career being good if you do small numbers and money.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived